Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
dad003

the Cvpocalypse .....

15 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,012
[5D]
Members
1,102 posts
14,271 battles

while you hater keep complaining here what i got last night it was an interesting match , still topped the top with 150k dmg and a confederate  while both t6 were more bottom ish of the team , hole enemy team was destroyed it was interesting !

shot-19.06.10_02.57.08-0135.jpg

 

after a night of playing here are some stats

 

enterprise.png

 

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,115
[SOV]
Members
4,638 posts

I still have never seen a 3 CV game.

Just watched some vids about PTS. Ots Basicly a middle finfer to CV players again.

So 5 months of being called all kinds of names and conatant nerf is come back to unplayable.

Have you tryed or PTS yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
80
[GREIF]
Members
253 posts
4,646 battles
55 minutes ago, dad003 said:

while you hater keep complaining here what i got last night it was an interesting match , still topped the top with 150k dmg and a confederate  while both t6 were more bottom ish of the team , hole enemy team was destroyed it was interesting !

shot-19.06.10_02.57.08-0135.jpg

 

after a night of playing here are some stats

 

enterprise.png

 

The period has always been an overrated form of punctuation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,103
[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
19,954 battles

And all three CVs at the top, on both teams; how could anyone say CVs were OP?

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,213
[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
27,103 posts
14,728 battles
7 minutes ago, Umikami said:

And all three CVs at the top, on both teams; how could anyone say CVs were OP?

That is the pre-match line up, CV's are always at the top followed by BB, cruisers, and then DD's. The OP is also an above average player approaching unicum in CV's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,082
[TMS]
Members
3,606 posts
34,722 battles
13 minutes ago, Umikami said:

And all three CVs at the top, on both teams; how could anyone say CVs were OP?

That's the team line up at the start of the battle, the CVs are always at the top then the BBs then the cruisers and the DDs at the bottom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,389
[INTEL]
Members
13,459 posts
37,290 battles
3 hours ago, dad003 said:

while you hater keep complaining here what i got last night it was an interesting match , still topped the top with 150k dmg and a confederate  while both t6 were more bottom ish of the team , hole enemy team was destroyed it was interesting !

after a night of playing here are some stats

enterprise.png

 

Excellent bait. +1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,295
[A-I-M]
Members
3,506 posts
23,232 battles
4 hours ago, dad003 said:

while you hater keep complaining here what i got last night it was an interesting match , still topped the top with 150k dmg and a confederate  while both t6 were more bottom ish of the team , hole enemy team was destroyed it was interesting !

shot-19.06.10_02.57.08-0135.jpg

 

after a night of playing here are some stats

 

enterprise.png

 

+1 bait. 

CV OP, WG pls.....NEVERMIND, INCOMIIIING!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
305
[WOLFD]
Members
421 posts
3,711 battles

I don't play Random, and I've never played CV. But I DID get a Graf Zep in a crate. Maybe I should take it in Random and bring down the CV's are OP rant.........OOOhh the chat would be lighting up with hate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,012
[5D]
Members
1,102 posts
14,271 battles
44 minutes ago, BoJohno said:

I don't play Random, and I've never played CV. But I DID get a Graf Zep in a crate. Maybe I should take it in Random and bring down the CV's are OP rant.........OOOhh the chat would be lighting up with hate

Actually the graf is the worst of all CV  I really don't like mine the plane are really weak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
305
[WOLFD]
Members
421 posts
3,711 battles
6 minutes ago, dad003 said:

Actually the graf is the worst of all CV  I really don't like mine the plane are really weak

I tried mine once. wasn't sure if the planes sucked or I was just a terrible CV driver. Probably a combination of both.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,767 posts
93 battles
4 hours ago, Umikami said:

And all three CVs at the top, on both teams; how could anyone say CVs were OP?

When your CV hate made you so idiotic you don't realize the screenshot is the pre-battle lineup, not the after-battle scorecard :cap_book:

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,103
[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
19,954 battles
2 minutes ago, RyuuohD_NA said:

When your CV hate made you so idiotic you don't realize the screenshot is the pre-battle lineup, not the after-battle scorecard :cap_book:

LOOK! MY TROLL IS BACK AGAIN! FEEL THE LOVE!

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×