You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BarneyStyle

My Sov. Soyuz is broken or cursed.

10 comments in this topic

[--K--]
Members
1,351 posts
11,289 battles

I just can’t get this ship to work.  It’s a tank, and I’ve had a few games where I’ve played well in it, but most of the games the teams have been horrendous, suiciding before my eyes and I’m left alone on a flank to be targeted by 4 or 5 ships and burnt to a crisp.  

I’m on a 11 game losing streak with it, and I just can’t win a game to save my life.  What can I do to make this ship work? 

Edited by BarneyStyle

[PENND]
Members
355 posts
7,807 battles

Most players know that the only way to kill a Soviet BB bow on is by fire. Every game I've played in Kremlin I've died from fire. Unfortunately there's nothing you can really do except use island cover since these ships are made for close engagements but are limited in DCP consumables and range is limited enough where most ships you'll see can reach you.

Edited by SYST3M_OVERIDE

[--K--]
Members
1,351 posts
11,289 battles
1 hour ago, SYST3M_OVERIDE said:

Most players know that the only way to kill a Soviet BB bow on is by fire. Every game I've played in Kremlin I've died from fire. Unfortunately there's nothing you can really do except use island cover since these ships are made for close engagements but are limited in DCP consumables and range is limited enough where most ships you'll see can reach you.

Every single game I spawn on the far flank in the middle of the ocean.  It takes me 10 min to sail to cover, by then all my teams DD’s have killed themselves and I’m being either chased by a DD or being fire spammed.  This is the most infuriating ship I’ve ever had.  I’ve lost 7 in a row today alone.  Complete blow out games.  I don’t understand it.  Just to prove I’m not going crazy I’ll get into one of my DD’s and win.  The game will not allow me to win with this ship.

Sorry for the rant*

Edited by BarneyStyle

[PENND]
Members
355 posts
7,807 battles
45 minutes ago, BarneyStyle said:

Every single game I spawn on the far flank in the middle of the ocean.  It takes me 10 min to sail to cover, by then all my teams DD’s have killed themselves and I’m being either chased by a DD or being fire spammed.  This is the most infuriating ship I’ve ever had.  I’ve lost 7 in a row today alone.  Complete blow out games.  I don’t understand it.  Just to prove I’m not going crazy I’ll get into one of my DD’s and win.  The game will not allow me to win with this ship.

Odd you say you start in the center since that's where I always start as well

Members
1,660 posts
3 minutes ago, SYST3M_OVERIDE said:

Odd you say you start in the center since that's where I always start as well

What?  He said he spawns on the side and away from any cover.  :Smile_facepalm:

Edited by Gunga_Dinner

[PENND]
Members
355 posts
7,807 battles
33 minutes ago, Gunga_Dinner said:

What?  He said he spawns on the side and away from any cover.  :Smile_facepalm:

Give me a break I'm at work dealing with OPP. (I work at a device repair shop)

Edited by SYST3M_OVERIDE

Members
1,660 posts
1 minute ago, SYST3M_OVERIDE said:

Give me a break I'm at work dealing with OPP. (I work at a device repair shop)

You confused the heck out of me.  Granted, that isn't difficult to do, but my head started to hurt!!!  I assumed you'd seen something I'd missed.

Work is the worst of all the four letter words!

[TBW]
Members
10,566 posts
18,073 battles

New Ship kill lust, give it a month and people won't be so aroused at killing one.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
12,027 posts
17,079 battles

Yeah love hate relationship with this ship. For me the ship is very positional. Easy to get into trouble and very hard to get out of trouble.