SJGUNNER_invader

Make Jingles Crap Again!

25 comments in this topic

[-TNG-]
Members
15 posts

This Message comes from all of the minions in salt mine so pretend like you read it :Smile_izmena:
We demand The Mighty Jingles who is also Rock-star , Horse Thief , Brain Surgeon , Noob Gamer Extraordinaire to be a very very very  crap commander in World Of Warships.
War-gaming Its a humble request to make jingles as crap as much possible we want him to Call out "Jolly Good Show we sank an enemy aircraft carrier" whenever we sink a destroyer Jingles being a disciplined and  boring  commander is unacceptable by the salt mines community and if our demands are not fulfilled we will STOP THE SUPPLY OF SALT IN World of WARSHIPS :cap_rambo:

#makejinglescrapagain         :cap_horn:

Edited by SJGUNNER_invader
  • Cool 3
  • Funny 6
  • Boring 1

[ARGSY]
Members
21,583 posts
15,660 battles

There's one vid in which he calls troll-potato players "a bunch of window-licking oxygen thieves who ride the short bus to school". He should say this about your team if you're the last one to die as the screen fades out to results after a loss.

• Cool 2

Members
274 posts
27 minutes ago, SJGUNNER_invader said:

we will STOP THE SUPPLY OF SALT IN World of WARSHIPS

Can't be done. Not by Jingles, pirates, nor God Almighty.

• Boring 1

[5BS]
Banned
8,864 posts
8 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

There's one vid in which he calls troll-potato players "a bunch of window-licking oxygen thieves who ride the short bus to school". He should say this about your team if you're the last one to die as the screen fades out to results after a loss.

Not on the NA server. Too sensitive to bad mouthing/swearing.

• Cool 2

Members
2 posts
1,170 battles

#MakeJingesCrapAgain    Captain Jingles should not be able to accurately spot target. Ship coming from the east should result him shout the complete opposite direction.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,688 posts
19,834 battles

#MakeJinglesCrapAgain

• Cool 1

[SWOLF]
Members
276 posts
2,329 battles

It's got a hashtag, it must be a movement. Let me hook up the bandwagon...

#MakeJinglesCrapAgain

• Cool 1

[WOLFG]
Members
10,516 posts
9,825 battles

So we are going to have a Jingles captain, that doesn't sound like Jingles?

Image result for Riot gif

#MakeJinglesCrapAgain

Members
25 posts

#MakeJinglesCrapAgain 

Dear WG,

I’ve been a fan of Jingles since I started playing WoWs just over 3 years ago. When it was first announced that Jingles would be a playable captain I was very excited. When the video came out showing the results from the voice recordings I was happy to hear things like “that’s a paddlin” and “we need more daka!” but it was somewhat disappointing to hear mostly the same standard voice lines just being read by Jingles. I expected more of Jingles personality to come through. While he admits that he and Wargaming both share the blame for the mixed results we’d like you to allow him to put his own unique spin on more of the voice lines. Let him chuckle as he says “that’s a paddlin”. And especially, let him misidentify ship types when spotting or sinking. I understand that you want to avoid confusion in new players or those not familiar with The Mighty Jingles but this is what he is known for and is what his fans, including me, expect from a Captain Jingles. 

Best,

KingOfTheBlind 

P.S. I have no problem with his portrait or uniform but I understand Jingles also has his own medal and ribbon collection. It might be a nice touch to have his actual medals and ribbons in his portrait since he is a RN veteran. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,838 posts
11,635 battles

Big fan of Jingles but we need more cowbell let the personality shine through .

Edited by clammboy

[WOLFG]
Members
10,516 posts
9,825 battles
40 minutes ago, James_T_Bigglesworth said:

At the very least, whenever he says the line "Enemy cruiser sighted!" TMJ should also add "Looks like an Aoba!" no matter what it is. :)

Or just have it be a anything but a cruiser.

[H2O]
[H2O]
Members
10 posts
3,321 battles

#MakeJinglesCrapAgain Please let him misread the ship types in his captain voicelines

Members
2 posts
1,275 battles

First time posting on the forum. I don't want Jingles to spot the ships correctly either. That would take out all the fun out of the special captain.

#MakeJinglesCrapAgain

[OOM]
Members
26 posts
2,522 battles

Damnit WG, if you're going to make me listen to that screechy female anime captain voice when I'm driving HSF Harekaze, you WILL #MakeJinglesCrapAgain !!!

Members
274 posts
On 6/10/2019 at 7:01 AM, _RC1138 said:

Not on the NA server. Too sensitive to bad mouthing/swearing.

Sad, but true.

It often seems that when people take leave of their senses, the first one to go is humor.