You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
donaldEpott

In the Service

10 comments in this topic

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,176 posts
5,476 battles

In the Service of the Motherland has already started. You can begin it by buying a regular or a premium crate in the armory, or waiting for the last daily reward (which is also a crate).

Once you start, you can opt for them in your daily containers. 

[PVE]
Members
4,645 posts
20,526 battles

But, it is running at the same time the AL collection is.........so, you can't have both running at the same time...   At least, I don't think so...

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,176 posts
5,476 battles
2 minutes ago, Asym_KS said:

But, it is running at the same time the AL collection is.........so, you can't have both running at the same time...   At least, I don't think so...

You can start both, and they are there permanently. You can have multiple unfinished collections, but you can only have one drop from your daily containers. Even still, not all collections have the daily crate option available (Bismark, Dunkirk, etc). I opted into the Motherland collection due to the better rewards, but after I finish it from my daily containers, I can go back and set my containers to drop AL stuff again. 

[ARGSY]
Members
21,578 posts
15,643 battles

Check your daily shipments on the left hand side of the port. Everyone got given a non-premium Motherland crate to start their collection in yesterday's Daily Shipments drop, so there's no need to waste tokens on one if you're going for Kuznetsov and you're worried that you can't earn enough tokens.

[FEM]
Retired WoWS Community Contributors
2,263 posts
17,046 battles

Heyo Captains!

The "In the Service of the Motherland" collection has been available since the beginning of 8.4, however to start this collection (much like others) you will need your first collection piece.

Your first collection piece can be gained from a In the Motherland Container from Daily Shipment, containers from the armory, or purchased from the premium store.

Once you have started the collection, you will be able to gain additional collection pieces from standard containers you can earn on a daily basis until the collection is free.

Fem,

[NWS]
Members
271 posts
7,444 battles
On 6/10/2019 at 7:21 PM, Femennenly said:

Heyo Captains!

The "In the Service of the Motherland" collection has been available since the beginning of 8.4, however to start this collection (much like others) you will need your first collection piece.

Your first collection piece can be gained from a In the Motherland Container from Daily Shipment, containers from the armory, or purchased from the premium store.

Once you have started the collection, you will be able to gain additional collection pieces from standard containers you can earn on a daily basis until the collection is free.

Fem,

Is there a time period of when we need to collect them by, as usually when things go on sale in premium shop, it means we not going to see them again sometimes. So with both " azure lane" collection and " in the service of the motherland " being so big and running simultaneously, will they still be available to collect once we finish one completely?  We do not get an Azure Lane figure in each daily container with me, its more like one every two or three. 

[PPNA1]
Members
93 posts
28,873 battles

I got that last daily award - the Russian crate - several days ago, and didn't get any other drops for the collection.  Finally took a look at it this morning and found the collection (with the 1 item from the crate) was "paused"...  So I un-paused it and finally got a new item just a few minutes ago.  Why would the default on the thing be to not participate?  I certainly never paused it - never even looked at it until this morning, though I wondered why I wasn't getting anything.

[NWNG]
Members
3,072 posts
4,925 battles
23 minutes ago, Wabbit_Season1 said:

I got that last daily award - the Russian crate - several days ago, and didn't get any other drops for the collection.  Finally took a look at it this morning and found the collection (with the 1 item from the crate) was "paused"...  So I un-paused it and finally got a new item just a few minutes ago.  Why would the default on the thing be to not participate?  I certainly never paused it - never even looked at it until this morning, though I wondered why I wasn't getting anything.

For others who might already have a collection going. Like I and my cousin do with Azur Lane Collection.

[CLARE]
Members
572 posts
55 minutes ago, Wabbit_Season1 said:

You probably had AL collection active.