Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
vectormania

US DB's Officially Unusable vs. Maneuvering Cruisers

4 comments in this topic

[TXAGS]
Members
12 posts
9,531 battles

I just lost a game where I must have tried dropping a maneuvering Leander 6-8 times for a whopping 2 total hits thanks to the ellipse and RNG changes.  Without fail, my crosshair was side on to the ship and RNG saw fit to ensure nothing dropped on him.  I just uninstalled.  Sick of the constant changes to CVs making it more and more of a hassle to use them.  It's gone from changing balance to just plain making them un-fun to play.  Good luck convincing anyone to drop 60 bucks on a premium CV with the crap that keeps coming down the pipe with the continual nerfs.  Thank god I didn't spend the money on one or I'd want a damn refund.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

[POP]
Members
1,155 posts
9,895 battles

WG was too smart for that.  When the offered refund was available the CV's were overpowered.  It was not until the refund was no longer available that they nerf'd them into the dirt.

• Cool 1

Members
2,767 posts
93 battles

Gee,people said that CVs are so braindead ez to play, that it requirez zero skill to farm 100k+dmg games. And now that they made CVs actually require skill to use, you're complaining?

• Boring 1
  • Meh 2

[POP]
Members
1,155 posts
9,895 battles
8 hours ago, RyuuohD_NA said:

Gee,people said that CVs are so braindead ez to play, that it requirez zero skill to farm 100k+dmg games. And now that they made CVs actually require skill to use, you're complaining?

They are brain dead easy to play, the issue is your damage output has more to do with lack of skill of your opponents and the need for a long match to give your damage over time to get up there.  The lack of alpha strike and the way as stacks are your only 2 limitations on damage output. 

Edited by HallaSnackbar
  • Cool 1
  • Meh 1

Sign in to follow this