You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Iron_Salvo921

ABC campaign

7 comments in this topic

[UTWE]
Members
377 posts
6,951 battles

The USN and IJN both have their campaigns that upon completing them give you a unique historical commander. For the IJN it's Yamamoto, for the USN it's Halsey. I thought maybe the Royal Navy could get it's own campaign maybe? And if it did I thought Andrew B. Cunningham would be a good choice for it. The Commander-in-chief of the British Mediterranean Fleet, and eventually the First Sea Lord of the RN. I think there's so much material right here to make a campaign. If the RN does get a campaign but the prize isn't Cunningham, my second choice would be John Tovey the person who lead the hunt for Bismarck. I posted this idea a while back but i'm re-posting because I really want it to happen.

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
19,953 battles
2 hours ago, centarina said:

You will be getting admiral jingles instead!   

Everyone try to contain your enthusiasm.

[LSNB]
Members
1,624 posts
4,777 battles
34 minutes ago, Umikami said:

Everyone try to contain your enthusiasm.

I'm not as enthused. The voice lines in the video Jingles released are pretty lackluster and doesn't sound like him.

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
19,953 battles
1 hour ago, destawaits said:

I'm not as enthused. The voice lines in the video Jingles released are pretty lackluster and doesn't sound like him.

FYI; you are not the first to have noticed that.

[LSNB]
Members
1,624 posts
4,777 battles
49 minutes ago, Umikami said:

FYI; you are not the first to have noticed that.

Yeah, I'm repeating what others have said, in a sense.

[5BS]
Banned
8,864 posts

There was a HUGE missed opportunity during the not 1, but *2* RN themed events in the last 6 months to introduce ABC and associated campaign.

That said, my understanding is, that the next Admiral release will be similar to the current Soviet one (who is to later be sold directly for coal) as the Campaigns proved to be too long and encompassing for WGing's tastes (apparently).