Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
misanthrope0

WG's Friends and Family Plan in 8.5

15 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

199
[WOLFB]
Beta Testers
1,157 posts
7,474 battles

Looks like on the public test server their hurting for business enough lately to want you to recruit for them. Offering unique rewards unspecified for those who join.

After playing WG's games for 8 years I'm in a special position to reveal those rewards. They are drumroll plz!

Anger

Frustration

Punching your monitor screen

Beating your head on your desk

Quietly weeping

and reduced fertility.

Sorry WG after finally been pissed on and alienated by your bull headed decisions for way too long.  I've decided I would like to keep my family and friends rather than alienate them.

Thanks anyway.

  • Cool 4
  • Funny 4
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
80
[TMDA]
[TMDA]
Members
290 posts
4,738 battles

Reduced fertility!!  Sweet, no more birth control/contraceptives!  I've change my mind. Gonna play even more now!  Don't need another young one in my old age of 40's.

59 minutes ago, misanthrope0 said:

 

and reduced fertility.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,203 posts

I like my friends enough to not ask them to join me in WoWs.

I would go as far to say even mine enemies would not get  invited to play WoWs from me.

For No reason at all I would Fire all the Mods and Admins, Get fresh minds to reinvent the game.

It is not the player base that is bored to tears but in fact it is the developers, they have run out of gas lost interest and jumping at the wrong ideas to follow.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,535
[POP]
Members
2,929 posts
23,736 battles
1 hour ago, misanthrope0 said:

Looks like on the public test server their hurting for business enough lately to want you to recruit for them. Offering unique rewards unspecified for those who join.

After playing WG's games for 8 years I'm in a special position to reveal those rewards. They are drumroll plz!

Anger

Frustration

Punching your monitor screen

Beating your head on your desk

Quietly weeping

and reduced fertility.

Sorry WG after finally been pissed on and alienated by your bull headed decisions for way too long.  I've decided I would like to keep my family and friends rather than alienate them.

Thanks anyway.

You forgot Closet alcoholism ( though one could argue that's a Plus ) plus 1 sir pure gold post.

cheers

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,222
[--K--]
Members
1,351 posts
11,355 battles
2 minutes ago, Nikolay_Kuznetsov_ said:

I like my friends enough to not ask them to join me in WoWs.

I would go as far to say even mine enemies would not get  invited to play WoWs from me.

For No reason at all I would Fire all the Mods and Admins, Get fresh minds to reinvent the game.

It is not the player base that is bored to tears but in fact it is the developers, they have run out of gas lost interest and jumping at the wrong ideas to follow.

This must be a recent change, since you took the name of the brand new commander in the game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
162
[SWOLF]
Members
276 posts
2,338 battles
4 minutes ago, tm63au said:

You forgot Closet alcoholism ( though one could argue that's a Plus ) plus 1 sir pure gold post.

 

That's an easy problem to fix. Stop putting the booze in the closet!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,535
[POP]
Members
2,929 posts
23,736 battles
1 minute ago, User_the_n00b said:

That's an easy problem to fix. Stop putting the booze in the closet!

touché

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
562
[WOLF1]
Members
2,893 posts
1 hour ago, misanthrope0 said:

Looks like on the public test server their hurting for business enough lately to want you to recruit for them. Offering unique rewards unspecified for those who join.

After playing WG's games for 8 years I'm in a special position to reveal those rewards. They are drumroll plz!

Anger

Frustration

Punching your monitor screen

Beating your head on your desk

Quietly weeping

and reduced fertility.

Sorry WG after finally been pissed on and alienated by your bull headed decisions for way too long.  I've decided I would like to keep my family and friends rather than alienate them.

Thanks anyway.

i actually agree, i find playing this game is bad for health

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,100
[DPG]
Members
2,030 posts
10,752 battles

This will be no different than the original system.  A whole bunch of people with way too much time on their hands will make alt accounts and grind up to tier whatever.  Considering the recruitment numbers some people put up you would think we'd have a tons more players than we do now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,203 posts
13 minutes ago, BarneyStyle said:

This must be a recent change, since you took the name of the brand new commander in the game?

I have been in game since 2016 With the same name. Because I have only RU ships was my intention to honor this great navy commander with his name. The Game has become so unmoving toward any meaningful end. The Staff has taken the ball and ran with it as far as they can, but to the wrong end zone.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
199
[WOLFB]
Beta Testers
1,157 posts
7,474 battles
2 hours ago, Amenhir said:

This will be no different than the original system.  A whole bunch of people with way too much time on their hands will make alt accounts and grind up to tier whatever.  Considering the recruitment numbers some people put up you would think we'd have a tons more players than we do now.

it would be interesting to see what percentage of the accounts in their games were alts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×