Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Phaszing

Kuznetsov

16 comments in this topic

[KND]
[KND]
Members
47 posts
12,114 battles

CDJ4c5N.jpg

What does that mean?

How to win this shi*? You can only earn something about 12 tokens p day? first victory?

yH6yTB8.jpg

[PVE]
Members
19,980 posts
12,672 battles
9 minutes ago, Phaszing said:

CDJ4c5N.jpg

What does that mean?

How to win this shi*? You can only earn something about 12 tokens p day? first victory?

yH6yTB8.jpg

[SQUAD]
Members
9,172 posts
11,680 battles

I mean, it literally tells you what you need to know. I'm not sure where the confusion is coming from.

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,176 posts
5,476 battles

He is a great commander with very good abilities. They were not gonna make it easy (without a little cash incentive). Its definitely doable, especially if you factor in the hall of fame bonuses. 

You want the good commander, you have to work for him or pay the difference.

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,026 posts
27,457 battles

First: You can earn more even you choose the easy option. I averaged 25+ per day only doing the 500 points max team.

Second: If you would have read it all, you would have seen that they add him to the arsenal for coal at some point in the future.

[KND]
[KND]
Members
47 posts
12,114 battles
21 minutes ago, Commadore_Crunch said:

Você jogou 11 mil jogos e ainda não tem ideia de como o WG funciona?  : cap_old:

Yes, I have more than 11,000 battles. And that's the reason. I have no patience for this game, no more. Players and WG. I'm only here because Moskva is my favorite ship ... And now, I have the Kremlin. I do not care about other ships, captans, etc. "Kuznetsov's abilities" are useful, and I figured I could use them before letting go of that game.

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,735 posts
7,019 battles
30 minutes ago, Commadore_Crunch said:

You have played 11 THOUSAND games and yet have no clue how WG works?  :cap_old:

just like age is not sign of wisdom,same could be said with number of battles played.

[TBW]
Members
10,565 posts
18,071 battles

I bought the Murmansk and got 3000 doubloons (I already owned it, good ship). I have plenty coal to get him in the arsenal later.

[KND]
[KND]
Members
47 posts
12,114 battles
25 minutes ago, Cruxdei said:

just like age is not sign of wisdom,same could be said with number of battles played.

I know a sentence too.

"You only really know one person, after eating 1 kg of salt together."

[SYN]
Members
8,256 posts
14,111 battles

The existing VMF special captains are better, this one is kinda a disappointment, you can also just wait and buy him for coal.

[--K--]
Members
1,351 posts
11,264 battles

Regular “In the service of the motherland” crates yield 1000 coal? I got one and that’s what was in it.  Wow that’s a lot of coal......  any confirm this?

[_RNG_]
Members
787 posts
8,550 battles

If you choose the "Normal" option where you only need to get 500 points, you will get 18 Provision Tokens from that alone. But you will also get 4-6 more Provision tokens from the Wall of Valor. And these days, the "Normal" team is winning the tournament that day so there's another 2 tokens. You can get 500 points by playing 12-15 Co-op games. So 22-26 Provision Tokens a day for a little more than a dozen Co-op games (make sure to play higher tier Co-op games).

When this grind started I was annoyed that it seemed like too much. Now I realize it's not too much. I do think it's the upper limit, but it's not unobtainable. I certainly hope they don't make a grind that is any harder. (for the Benham, for example)

Members
925 posts
5,110 battles
3 hours ago, Sovereigndawg said:

I bought the Murmansk and got 3000 doubloons (I already owned it, good ship). I have plenty coal to get him in the arsenal later.

I suspect he's going to be a lot more than 35k, more like 80-100k coal. Just saying.

[TBW]
Members
10,565 posts
18,071 battles
1 hour ago, ksix said:

I suspect he's going to be a lot more than 35k, more like 80-100k coal. Just saying.

Sitting at 240K and some change, wish I could buy Murmansk more than once. It's too bad that the missions in the crates only pay out in credits for the ships or I would get some of them.

Members
925 posts
5,110 battles
4 hours ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Sitting at 240K and some change, wish I could buy Murmansk more than once. It's too bad that the missions in the crates only pay out in credits for the ships or I would get some of them.

240k isn't a lot with Georgia, Yoshino, and at least 1 more of the recently announced premiums coming to Coal. I'd rather have unique ships than have to burn 1/3 of  my coal on a commander. YMMV.

Sign in to follow this