You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Markk9

Finished UU mission for Hindy

11 comments in this topic

[BB35]
Members
554 posts
4,452 battles

It was long grind, but I finished the UU upgrade for the Hindy today in ranked. I have found the Hindy very fun to play in ranked, I've done very well the torps. Need to work on the UU for the Montana and Republique, not sure which  one work on first.1206984438_HindyUU.thumb.jpg.2c7e5525094a967dc9fac5d2942c1cab.jpg

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,176 posts
5,476 battles
2 minutes ago, Markk9 said:

Need to work on the UU for the Montana and Republique, not sure which  one work on first.

Repub (and GK) legendary mods seem pretty bland to me. Just boring DPM boosts. The Montana I like because it is unique like Conqs and sorta Yamatos. 

However that does not mean it's good. Rudder shift and 30 second fires are awesome, but it comes at the expense of concealment. So far, I use it for everything except clan battles. I found in CBs I need that extra km of concealment much more. 

[PVE]
Members
20,021 posts
12,730 battles
1 hour ago, Markk9 said:

It was long grind, but I finished the UU upgrade for the Hindy today in ranked. I have found the Hindy very fun to play in ranked, I've done very well the torps. Need to work on the UU for the Montana and Republique, not sure which  one work on first.1206984438_HindyUU.thumb.jpg.2c7e5525094a967dc9fac5d2942c1cab.jpg

Congratulations.

If you want to check the math in the others...

• Cool 1

[BB35]
Members
554 posts
4,452 battles
6 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Congratulations.

If you want to check the math in the others...

Thanks

[-VT-]
Members
781 posts
9,352 battles
1 hour ago, Toxic_Potato said:

I stopped playing Hindenburg after CV reset. Is the UU worth the grind at this point?

Seeing as the UU for Hindy with other things reduces dot duration to under 10 secs for floods and fires, I would consider it worth it.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
27,164 posts
14,738 battles

I have an odd build on my Hindenburg's captain, more BB than cruiser but it fits my play style with her and being fire and flood proof allows for aggressive anti fire ship work.

Members
2,352 posts
32,363 battles

I've been using Hinde in ranked as well.  Really does well.  But I don't use the UU.  I need the extra concealment when  I'm harassing a flank.  And the build I have minimizes fires anyway.