Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

6 comments in this topic

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,176 posts
5,476 battles

Are you coming from another Wargaming game? Ships has an extend tutorial to ease you into it. Signals, camouflages, captain skills, etc all gets unlocked as you go. I know it recently got an overhaul to make it more brief, but it still is the likely culprit with 8 battles total. Check your account info in the top left corner of your port screen. Might give some insight on progression.

• Cool 1

[FEM]
Retired WoWS Community Contributors
2,263 posts
17,046 battles

Hey @thejunkmaster,

Would you mind attaching a screenshot as a reply? I'd be interested in investigating a little further however need some further clarity on whats going on.

Fem, 

[-RST-]
Members
2 posts
1,216 battles

Good day. Just grind a few more battles and you will get there.

Edited by natelupan
spelling
  • Cool 2

[FEM]
Retired WoWS Community Contributors
2,263 posts
17,046 battles
11 hours ago, natelupan said:

Hello, today is my first day playing this game. I am really excited about it, I am glad a friend sent me an invitation to join. I had the same experience with the XP counter in the corner today. If you will go to your profile tab in port, you will see the options that are unlocked as you play more games. The XP unlock is the 5th one, so that's 15 battles to unlock. All you need to do is play a few more battles and you will be golden. Hope this helps, and good luck in battle!

Great to see you in the game and in the forums already! 

We hope to see more of you around the seas and the forums!

• Cool 1

[1984]
Members
4,301 posts
21,105 battles
On 6/9/2019 at 4:25 AM, thejunkmaster said:

My experience is not showing at the upper right corner...I can't upgrade anything because there is no experience..

have played about 8 battles so far

Welcome aboard. Start playing random battles as soon as you can, they give much more xp, and you have beginner protection and will play against bots anyway.

enable alternative battle interface mode.

good luck!

Sign in to follow this