You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

The Rental Team versus the Earned Ship Team -- Conflicting Data!

5 comments in this topic

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,673 posts

The earned ship team won but our one rental topped the team, so there's that too.

image.thumb.png.3ff36cfe55d377d5675f0f39f385eeb0.png

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
19,973 battles
34 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

The earned ship team won but our one rental topped the team, so there's that too.

Every time I see a post complaining about rentals I laugh, (Not at you @Snargfargle, I know you're not a rental hater) because it seems like everyone assumes that a rental driver just can't play. I'm sure some can't; oh well it ain't like you never had a potato on your team before, but some obviously can, and that seems to surprise everyone. 

Why?

I'm sure some of these rental captains have T8 and T9 ships and just haven't groung out the end of the line yet, but have quite a few matches at tier 10 because of all the love MM spreads around, MM being a proponent of equal opportunity buggery. So quit plexing every time a rental shows up UNTIL you know for certain the driver is an Idaho Spud. 

THEN you can fry him.

[WOLF9]
Privateers
14,820 posts
4,733 battles

The thing is, if the complainers are wrong, then they have no reason to complain.  Suck it up and play.

If instead the complainers are right, and the renters are potatoes, it should help them — the supposed Pros from Dover — to stand out.

16 minutes ago, Umikami said:

MM being a proponent of equal opportunity buggery.

Best phrase of the week!

[LSNB]
Members
1,624 posts
4,777 battles

Nice.

Although there was one time I topped the team with my rental [Montana] because tried to ram the Yamato, brawled with her and lost. Don't do that when you're ahead on points :fish_palm:

Members
289 posts
741 battles

Regularly topping my winning team in ranked... in a rental Shima.

Not hard once the CV goes after easier prey (admittetly, most of the good CV players have already ranked out...)