Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Chief_SeaDog

Give 10's their own Sandbox

15 comments in this topic

[SOCOM]
Members
652 posts
23,119 battles

running T8 and T9 in random is a joke, its usually for the most part T10. Let the 10's get their own sandbox and then it could be like ranked. I run basically t8 and I am almost 90% of the time low boy and 90% is T10. and to add to the fact that there has been an increase of 2CV in the game.  now going up against T9 is not too bad but My T8 bb usually bounces shells off the T10 and with the prej of the Russian BB almost impossible. So please give them their own pool. 

• Boring 1
  • Meh 2

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
2,295 posts
22,134 battles

So then T9 is the new top tier, poor T7, isolate T9

So then T8 is the new top tier, poor T6 isolate T8

See the pattern?

Change how you play, have fun regardless of tier.

[SOCOM]
Members
652 posts
23,119 battles

ok they are the only ones allowed in rank so they should be only allowed to play by themselves in all battles. They can run their 9s with the rest of us.

15 minutes ago, Warped_1 said:

So then T9 is the new top tier, poor T7, isolate T9

So then T8 is the new top tier, poor T6 isolate T8

See the pattern?

Change how you play, have fun regardless of tier.

[SALVO]
Members
25,438 posts
27,377 battles
42 minutes ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

running T8 and T9 in random is a joke, its usually for the most part T10. Let the 10's get their own sandbox and then it could be like ranked. I run basically t8 and I am almost 90% of the time low boy and 90% is T10. and to add to the fact that there has been an increase of 2CV in the game.  now going up against T9 is not too bad but My T8 bb usually bounces shells off the T10 and with the prej of the Russian BB almost impossible. So please give them their own pool. 

This sounds a LOT more like operator error to me.

For crying out loud, I was just in a 2 CV per team battle in my Le Terrible.  And from all the crying and handwringing, you'd think that I was going to get obliterated inside of 2-3 minutes.  Didn't turn out that way.  I lasted 14 minute and change out of a full 2 minute battle.  And I only really died that soon because I was forced to be a bit more aggressive than I'd have rather done.  The CVs only did about 3,100 damage to me with rockets, and I caused them to completely miss numerous times.  And I ended up with nearly 113k damage with 2 kills.  

Frankly, there's too much of "the sky is falling! the sky is falling!" attitude among far too many players here on the forum.

[SALVO]
Members
25,438 posts
27,377 battles
1 minute ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

ok they are the only ones allowed in rank so they should be only allowed to play by themselves in all battles. They can run their 9s with the rest of us.

A lot of people don't keep their tier 9's because so many of regular tier 9's stink.  Stop whining.  Having to fight tier 10's in a tier 8 ship isn't the end of the freakin' world.  

[--K--]
Members
5,387 posts
17,880 battles

The Tier 10s have a Sandbox, its called Rank and its terrible. The local feral use it as their litter box. There are used needles in there and I'm pretty sure the sand glows at night. 

[SOCOM]
Members
652 posts
23,119 battles
1 minute ago, Crucis said:

This sounds a LOT more like operator error to me.

For crying out loud, I was just in a 2 CV per team battle in my Le Terrible.  And from all the crying and handwringing, you'd think that I was going to get obliterated inside of 2-3 minutes.  Didn't turn out that way.  I lasted 14 minute and change out of a full 2 minute battle.  And I only really died that soon because I was forced to be a bit more aggressive than I'd have rather done.  The CVs only did about 3,100 damage to me with rockets, and I caused them to completely miss numerous times.  And I ended up with nearly 113k damage with 2 kills.  

Frankly, there's too much of "the sky is falling! the sky is falling!" attitude among far too many players here on the forum.

well wonder why, the game started out for ship to ship gun duels, Sorry if my opinion and that of others find the CV play as it stands now takes too much from the game. For me I just run gun and get sunk and do not care about winning or losing anymore. I cannot change the game, so I just do my own thing but giving my opinion is what forum is for. I am just giving my opinion. Served over 20 years for that right

[FOXEH]
Members
1,931 posts
12,343 battles
1 hour ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

Yes, eventually WG is going to have to realize T9 and T10 are going to have to play just each other.  

Edited by comtedumas

[SOCOM]
Members
652 posts
23,119 battles
4 minutes ago, comtedumas said:

Yes, eventually WG is going to have to realize T9 and T10 are going to have to play just each other.  

do not understand what kind of computer you have has anything to do with this topic but I am just saying t10 is the only tier in rank so they should be only allowed against each other,  if they want random against other tiers then T9 is the highest they can play

[FOXEH]
Members
1,931 posts
12,343 battles
Just now, Chief_SeaDog said:

do not understand what kind of computer you have has anything to do with this topic but I am just saying t10 is the only tier in rank so they should be only allowed against each other,  if they want random against other tiers then T9 is the highest they can play

That’s there as a signature for bug reports or so people won’t accuse me of having a trash computer when something doesn’t work right.  

[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,891 posts
4,881 battles

bDeuQYv.jpg

[SOCOM]
Members
652 posts
23,119 battles
48 minutes ago, Crucis said:

A lot of people don't keep their tier 9's because so many of regular tier 9's stink.  Stop whining.  Having to fight tier 10's in a tier 8 ship isn't the end of the freakin' world.  

then run t8s or t7s but if they have there own rank battles , no matter how messed up it is, then they should be forced to fight their equals in the other battles . but I know it will not change but had to voice my opinion,  being active in the 60's and 70's  I am an old timer

[SALVO]
Members
25,438 posts
27,377 battles
4 minutes ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

then run t8s or t7s but if they have there own rank battles , no matter how messed up it is, then they should be forced to fight their equals in the other battles . but I know it will not change but had to voice my opinion,  being active in the 60's and 70's  I am an old timer

I am an old timer too.  And there's nothing wrong for the most part with tier 8's fighting tier 10's.  To me, most of the complaints sound more like operator error than anything else.

Members
1,872 posts

For the most part, many ships up-tier well. I find destroyers tend to handle it the best. But I can share the sentiment that T8's get the cruddy end of the matchmaking stick.

It's the T8 CV's in particular that get absolutely annihilated when up-tiered. Something should be done about their squadrons getting deleted in 3 seconds flat.

Sign in to follow this