You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

The 2nd most frustrating thing about the CV rework

14 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
5,148 posts
13,741 battles

I miss the operations, especially Dynamo. Trying to hit those E-boat with US DD's high arching guns is a challenge and a lot of fun. I do wished WG had left the CV AI as it was for operations until the AI for the rework was finalized.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Members
13,681 posts
15 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

I do wished WG had left the CV AI as it was for operations until the AI for the rework was finalized.

That likely was not a feasible option. I eagerly await the return of these ops.

[TDRB]
Members
5,148 posts
13,741 battles
Just now, RipNuN2 said:

That likely was not a feasible option. I eagerly await the return of these ops.

It may not have been. I tend to think WG believe the rework was much closer than it actually was when released. Expecting a few fine tuning tweaks then going to work on the AI.

[WOLF1]
Members
5,747 posts
18 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

I miss the operations, especially Dynamo. Trying to hit those E-boat with US DD's high arching guns is a challenge and a lot of fun. I do wished WG had left the CV AI as it was for operations until the AI for the rework was finalized.

So, CVs are fine, even wanted, if they're not attacking your ships.   Got it.

Edited by mavfin87
  • Meh 2

[TDRB]
Members
5,148 posts
13,741 battles
7 minutes ago, mavfin87 said:

Please find another thread to troll with this nonsense.

• Cool 1
  • Meh 1

[RLGN]
Members
14,843 posts
26,345 battles
6 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

It may not have been. I tend to think WG believe the rework was much closer than it actually was when released. Expecting a few fine tuning tweaks then going to work on the AI.

Delusions of grandeur and a blind belief that everyone would just fall head-over-heals for the new ‘interactive’ carrier mechanics.

Don’t know whether to laugh or cry over how far from reality that perception was.

[WOLF1]
Members
5,747 posts
1 minute ago, kgh52 said:

Please find another thread to troll with this nonsense.

You wish to tell people how things are in other threads not started by you, but you don't like it if someone points out your own contradictions?  

Funny that.  Point stands.   You're fine with CVs, if they're not attacking you.  How hypocritical of you.

[MUDDX]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
23,086 battles

@kgh52 The most frustrating thing is that they caved in and put this garbage rework in place.

[SOV]
Members
4,638 posts
45 minutes ago, mavfin87 said:

Lolol the real CV rework.  CV are wanted when you have to shoot down planes or when you want a scenario other than that it's back to cancer and name calling.

Hummm.

[TDRB]
Members
5,148 posts
13,741 battles
1 hour ago, mavfin87 said:

You wish to tell people how things are in other threads not started by you, but you don't like it if someone points out your own contradictions?  

Funny that.  Point stands.   You're fine with CVs, if they're not attacking you.  How hypocritical of you.

Funny that some people create lies such as "You're fine with CVs, if they're not attacking you" then post them as if they are the truth.

[ARGSY]
Members
10,326 posts
16,093 battles

for me, it is trying to kill a CV that is running away  with DD or even CL  guns .  almost impossible to kill with guns and they are fast enough so that you can't really torp them.       totally stupid  to make uber type.   

• Meh 1