Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
cthuhulu

Two new achievement awards

4 comments in this topic

[USMC-]
Members
319 posts
8,685 battles

How about this idea for two new achievements

1) the first would be for damage upon your spotting of ships. For X amount of damage you would receive an award at the end of a round, for arguments sake say “Keen Eyes”, where the award would grant you 10 flags that buffs your concealment range by 1%.

2) the second would be for tanking potential damage based upon a multiple of your health pool, again for arguments sake call it “Helmsman”, that buffs the dispersion of incoming rounds by 1%. 

Since these stats do not help our Base XP amount significantly I thought this might be a good way to reward these actions.

My apologies in advance if these ideas have been brought before in the forum.

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Privateers
14,840 posts
4,733 battles
1 hour ago, cthuhulu said:

My apologies in advance if these ideas have been brought before in the forum.

Not these ideas in particular, but the idea of new achievements *at all* was asked Sub_O in the chat last night.  The answer was unequivocal: WG is opposed to adding new achievements, for various reasons.

I can't say that I find fault with WG's position.

Members
596 posts
10,859 battles
14 hours ago, cthuhulu said:

that buffs the dispersion of incoming rounds by 1%. 

You mean that they disperse 1% more like camouflages do for 4%? I think it should be "nerf" in that case but my English is horrible so may be just my fault XD

Anyways, good ideas, hope they add something like that and hopefully they bring Clear Sky and things like that back or the 4 kill achievement.

Sign in to follow this