Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
13579bc_bc

Base XP Change?

7 comments in this topic

[90THD]
Members
67 posts
7,605 battles

I have seen quite a few threads on the forum regarding the amount of base xp you get. So I was thinking

We should keep the base xp to just the xp you get for your performance, it would be a better tracker for skill level. Then the winning team can get an additional 50% boost.

This way, we can truly see who did the best in a battle.

Thanks for reading.

Thoughts?

[MUDDX]
Banned
8,144 posts
23,204 battles

The base xp you get is not modified at all. The base xp you see in the post battle team score is the same base xp shown in the standard account Credits/Experience report. Also WG doesn't track ones skill level. That is done by 3rd party sites by whatever stats they use for their calculations.  

@DouglasMacAwful Bravo! Encore! Bulls eye!

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
20,016 battles
18 minutes ago, DouglasMacAwful said:

A solution in seek of a problem. 

Truer words were never spoken.

[PVE]
Members
6,944 posts
22,709 battles
54 minutes ago, 13579bc_bc said:

I have seen quite a few threads on the forum regarding the amount of base xp you get. So I was thinking

We should keep the base xp to just the xp you get for your performance, it would be a better tracker for skill level. Then the winning team can get an additional 50% boost.

This way, we can truly see who did the best in a battle.

Thanks for reading.

Thoughts?

Easy math as is...if you lose add 50% & that is what you would have had if you lost.

If you win divide by 3 & multioply by 2 (2/3) & that is what you would have had if you lost.

33 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

The base xp you get is not modified at all.

Actually the winning team does get an additional 50% base XP for winning...the score in the Team & Standard Credits/XP report have that added in already.

[CYNIC]
Members
2,826 posts
7,043 battles

The 50% boost in base XP to the winning team is known --- it's also clearly stated in one of the recent 'how it works' videos.

Sign in to follow this