You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Dan_nukacola

Azur Lane collection

23 comments in this topic

[YETI]
Members
150 posts
7,947 battles

Are any AL crates going to be available for coal in the armory? I'm missing 3 of the 36 to get the Azuma captain and it's kinda pissing me off, I got all my crates since the AL thing started and it refuses to give me pieces :P

• Cool 1

[RAGE]
Members
1,939 posts
8,110 battles

Are you sure you're still auto-collecting?  Once I got the first soviet container in this patch it turned off both collections. 

[RLGN]
Members
14,824 posts
26,335 battles

Make sure the collection is still active, (some have complained of resets with the new Motherland collection, though if that is the actual cause or not is unknown.)

Also; same with containers as losing streaks, they just happen. Got a dup and a new piece from two containers last night.

[WOLF8]
Members
7,580 posts
6,363 battles

Once you get the collection started and going, you have no time limit to finish collecting all the pieces.

Please keep in mind that you can only collect pieces for one collection at a time. As above posters said, you could have an another collection going, thus the Azur Lane one has stopped collecting. You have to manually go to the collection page and check if the correct collection is active for you.

That, or you're just having a streak of bad luck from the daily containers. Be sure to pray to RNGesus for a good luck, or something, lol. 

Edited by Blorgh2017

[YETI]
Members
150 posts
7,947 battles
1 minute ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

@Dan_nukacola if you have 15 duplicates you can buy the 3 missing pieces.

3 minutes ago, Blorgh2017 said:

Once you get the collection started and going, you have no time limit to finish collecting all the pieces.

Please keep in mind that you can only collect pieces for one collection at a time. As above posters said, you could have an another collection going, thus the Azur Lane one has stopped collecting. You have to manually go to the collection page and check if the correct collection is active for you.

That, or you're just having a streak of bad luck from the daily containers. Be sure to pray to RNGesus for a good luck, or something, lol. 

6 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Make sure the collection is still active, (some have complained of resets with the new Motherland collection, though if that is the actual cause or not is unknown.)

Also; same with containers as losing streaks, they just happen. Got a dup and a new piece from two containers last night.

7 minutes ago, DouglasMacAwful said:

Are you sure you're still auto-collecting?  Once I got the first soviet container in this patch it turned off both collections. 

Yep still collecting, just won't give me any pieces New ones or Dupes :/

[WOLFC]
Members
3,054 posts

I'm 1 for 2 today on AL ... most have been duplicates lately, but ultimately they will be enough to complete the collection.

[PVE]
Members
19,969 posts
12,621 battles
2 hours ago, Dan_nukacola said:

Yep still collecting, just won't give me any pieces New ones or Dupes :/

Not every container gets a piece. There is a random chance. Keep the collection active and you will get them all eventually.

[YETI]
Members
150 posts
7,947 battles
2 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

Not every container gets a piece. There is a random chance. Keep the collection active and you will get them all eventually.

The AL stuff was supposed to end Today so :P

[WOLF8]
Members
7,580 posts
6,363 battles
7 minutes ago, Dan_nukacola said:

The signing up for starting the collection ends today. Once you sign up and start the collection, then you have (technically) all the time in the world to finish it.

[PVE]
Members
19,969 posts
12,621 battles
8 minutes ago, Dan_nukacola said:

Just now, Blorgh2017 said:

The signing up for starting the collection ends today. Once you sign up and start the collection, then you have (technically) all the time in the world to finish it.

This^^^

[CLARE]
Members
572 posts

2 hours ago, 0NutsNBolts0 said:

I don't even see the Soviet collection.  I mean I just want to play, but instead I have to figure out collections. 

You buy one crate for 40 tokens in the Armory.  That will give you one piece of the collection, that will start the collection.  Then you can choose which of the two collections enable.

collection.thumb.jpg.f4c81f35947367cc2fa6b208c6bf78d2.jpg

Edited by ij70

[ARGSY]
Members
21,515 posts
15,585 battles
5 hours ago, ij70 said:

You buy one crate for 40 tokens in the Armory.  That will give you one piece of the collection, that will start the collection.  Then you can choose which of the two collections enable.

collection.thumb.jpg.f4c81f35947367cc2fa6b208c6bf78d2.jpg

You don't even have to do that. Daily supply is giving us all one tomorrow for the clicking. 

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
1,734 posts
2,514 battles
11 hours ago, Blorgh2017 said:

How do you re-enable an old collection? I just got the soviet one and if I set it to "don't collect" it goes grey, but there's no 'collect' option on the old ones.

[4HIM]
Members
3,233 posts
13,780 battles

Haven't had one drop in a couple days.  And it's been at least a week since I received one that wasn't a duplicate.  

[PVE]
Members
19,969 posts
12,621 battles
3 hours ago, Nato101 said:

How do you re-enable an old collection? I just got the soviet one and if I set it to "don't collect" it goes grey, but there's no 'collect' option on the old ones.

Only subscription collections can be reenabled. If it doesn't have the collect/paused, then it is not a subscription collection and you will need to get the crates for that collection to finish it. Some are in the Armory and some are not.

bQ4Imj8.jpg

Z3v8fGH.jpg

• Cool 1

[WOLFC]
Members
3,054 posts
3 hours ago, Nato101 said:

@Kizarvexis answered your question ... but here's some more info on how collections work if you're interested.

[PTRGT]
Members
406 posts
49,895 battles

Just finished it today. When it started I was getting 2 of the Azure Lane collectables almost every day(out of my 3 containers) . But the last week I was only getting 1 per day. I did have to convert a bunch of duplicates to finish the last 3 or 4 missing ones.

[CLARE]
Members
572 posts
7 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

You don't even have to do that. Daily supply is giving us all one tomorrow for the clicking. 

You are right.  I completely forgot about it. 

To my defense, I am not a patient person and the offers are not all that enticing anyway so I started spending tokens on the token crates.

• Boring 1

[ARGSY]
Members
21,515 posts
15,585 battles
1 hour ago, ij70 said:

so I started spending tokens on the token crates.

So have I, but I got the major prize I wanted out of this patch (Murmansk) and now I'm free to blow tokens on containers whenever I get up to 40.