Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
RedBarchetta3

When credits aren't credits

5 comments in this topic

[DFNT]
Members
189 posts
5,038 battles

1 - For the Halsey Campaign I'm 5 stars away from completion (finally!). For one mission I need to earn 10,000,000 credits in a Tier X US Cruiser to receive 3 stars. Only credits earned in Random Battles count towards the goal.

2 - For the Des Moines Legendary Module Mission I need to earn 8,000,000 credits in the Des Moines. These credits can be earned in Random, Ranked or Co-op. . 

In both cases the credits are being used simply as a counter towards a goal. So why does it matter what battle mode I earn them in? [I'm sensing a lot of shrugs]

The system is actually encouraging me not to play Ranked.

Edit: Had the eligible credit earnings battles backwards

Edited by RedBarchetta3

[_SMS_]
Members
936 posts
4,341 battles

Throw a couple flags on and jump in random and knock it out then play ranked tomorrow.  Or play ranked now and finish the missions when you're done with ranked - they dont have a end date.  Either way quit crying.  

giphy-1.gif

[BGSSC]
[BGSSC]
Members
2,619 posts
10,480 battles

Most campaigns require play in random battles.  There are a few that can be done in co-op, but not many.  I don't think any can be done in ranked.  Its designed to entice random mode play.

[ARGSY]
Members
21,655 posts
15,689 battles
10 minutes ago, RedBarchetta3 said:

The system is actually encouraging me not to play Ranked.

You play Ranked for Ranked rewards when the season is in. You play the Halsey campaign at other times because it isn't time-limited.

Not every task can be completed concurrently with every other task, however much sense it makes to try to maximise those opportunities. Play Ranked, get your legendary module cash grind done in the process, and finish Halsey at leisure when Ranked season is over.

[MUDDX]
Banned
8,144 posts
23,173 battles

@RedBarchetta3 the campaigns start off with easily accomplished goals and become more difficult along the way. The Yamamoto and Halsey campaigns should be difficult given the rewards one earns.

The Legendary Module missions not that difficult since co op is allowed and in co op they take much longer to complete.

In both cases there is no time limit.

Sign in to follow this