You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Col_Nasty

In service of the the motherland containers.

5 comments in this topic

[GOB]
[GOB]
Members
2,366 posts

SO I have a couple of hundred provision tokens burning a hole in my pocket .  I can get 5 of the containers in the armory.  Question is , are these the same ones we get every day for playing victory ?  I get 3 a day  for hitting 37k XP and I haven't seen a single mission so 200 for 5 seems a little steep ( and stupid )  if they are the same.

Thnx

Col out

[PRAVD]
Members
109 posts
2,894 battles

I'd buy murmansk, not containers. On top of you possibly enjoying the ship, it is one less ship that'll drop from a supercontainer should you obtain one. Even if one does happen to drop, that's a free 3,000 gold to you. The odds with the boxes arent very high from what I have experienced, and nikolay kuznetsov will be available in a future patch. Definitely murmansk is the best pick.

• Cool 1

[CYNIC]
Members
2,765 posts
6,974 battles
31 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

SO I have a couple of hundred provision tokens burning a hole in my pocket .  I can get 5 of the containers in the armory.  Question is , are these the same ones we get every day for playing victory ?  I get 3 a day  for hitting 37k XP and I haven't seen a single mission so 200 for 5 seems a little steep ( and stupid )  if they are the same.

Thnx

Col out

Read the description on the container, they have coal, camo/flag, collection item.  These are NOT your daily containers.

I buy the containers and/or camos depending on the mood.  Don't care for the ship and the commander will be available via other means.  Finish the motherland collection, it includes 4 crates that can give doubloons. Buy at least one of them to start the collection if you haven't already.   The only thing I think are worth is is the crates and camo.

This is from PT, have a look at them, the collection, and how to get the october revolution containers....

Edited by NoSoMo

[ARGSY]
Members
21,562 posts
15,643 battles

Murmansk first, crates later.

One non-premium Motherland crate will be in Daily Supply this weekend-ish for free, so you're guaranteed to start the Motherland collection if that's what you're worried about.

1 hour ago, DrHolmes52 said:

They aren't the same as the daily containers for XP.

This cannot be emphasised enough. They are also not the premium ones for sale in the Premium Shop, so your ship-drop chances are way down. Again, Murmansk first, crates second.

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu