Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
EquinoxCB

The problem with rentals in the nutshell

5 comments in this topic

[PHU]
Members
46 posts
8,868 battles

A potato in a rental BB or a unicum DD enter a ranked 10-6 match who do you think determines the outcome? Rhetorical question since its much harder to carry a game than throw one. This particular player in a GK sniped in spawn all game then ran to edge of map and died, I dont think he ever got within 18km of an enemy ship with the team yelling at him to help out. These players will never learn from their mistakes because they lack the experience( or intelligence )to do so, the dunning kruger effect in action. 

Spoiler

k644O4Q.png

dk-effect-1.png

• Cool 1
  • Boring 5

[KERMT]
Members
1,029 posts

Reading what you said to him in chat, You have specifically come onto the forum to find validation in your rant. 

I'd like to see what damage you caused to your house when you lost, was it a keyboard thrown around, maybe a mouse? 

Or did you hurt someone.

You are a bad human being and will end up alone in this world. 

Good luck.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 3
  • Meh 1

[MUDDX]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
23,086 battles

@EquinoxCB The problems in a nutshell are those who raise a fuss demanding that things are done and others play the way you want them to. For crying out loud this is a game. Grow up and get over it. 

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[SQUAD]
Members
9,172 posts
11,680 battles

I'm sorry, but throwing ""you suck" around doesn't prove superior skill, superior knowledge, or superior understanding. What it proves is that you're a sore loser, and much more apt to blame others for said losses.

If you want to actually help others, take the time to really educate them, don't waste time just telling them how bad you think they are. It's piss-poor leadership, that, and will avail you nothing in the game, and also in life.

• Cool 1

Community Department
3,322 posts
1,300 battles
38 minutes ago, EquinoxCB said:

A potato in a rental BB or a unicum DD enter a ranked 10-6 match who do you think determines the outcome? Rhetorical question since its much harder to carry a game than throw one. This particular player in a GK sniped in spawn all game then ran to edge of map and died, I dont think he ever got within 18km of an enemy ship with the team yelling at him to help out. These players will never learn from their mistakes because they lack the experience( or intelligence )to do so, the dunning kruger effect in action. 

Spoiler

k644O4Q.png

dk-effect-1.png

Anyone may use rentals. I am playing Ranked on CIS. On NA I have only two 10 tier ships and for sure I'll use rentals. 
The theory doesn't proof anything and may only bring toxity both in game and to the forum. This topic needs to be locked not to spread this incorrect behaviour further. 

13 minutes ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

I'm sorry, but throwing ""you suck" around doesn't prove superior skill, superior knowledge, or superior understanding. What it proves is that you're a sore loser, and much more apt to blame others for said losses.

If you want to actually help others, take the time to really educate them, don't waste time just telling them how bad you think they are. It's piss-poor leadership, that, and will avail you nothing in the game, and also in life.

Generally agree with this point. It's always better to suggest tactics and help and wait for a cooperation or a refuse rather than blame anyone for his choice.
Thanks for understanding and for support. 

• Cool 3