You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ensign_Cthulhu

Disconnection outcomes: reconnect vs. Pink. What determines your fate?

5 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
21,581 posts
15,660 battles

So I was playing PTS and things froze up a couple of times last night.

On one occasion I logged back into PTS and was able to get back into my battle and finish it out.

On the second, by the time I got back in I found myself with a Pink penalty.

Now I am not here to complain about the penalty itself; what I want to clarify is what determines whether I can re-enter vs. when I get sent directly to breast cancer research city.

I know on the first occasion it crashed just after I was committed to battle but before I entered the screen that gives the team layout/personal mission. Thus it could be argued that I really just loaded in late.

The second time I was either on the team layout screen or had actually entered battle and started moving. Getting back in was almost as fast, but by the time that happened I was back in port.

Members
120 posts
2,920 battles

This sort of stuff happens to me all the time on the normal server. Pretty sure it's just my internet connection. But I have never become pink for it. So I have no idea what to say about this, other than, "weird."

Community Department
3,322 posts
1,300 battles
9 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

So I was playing PTS and things froze up a couple of times last night.

On one occasion I logged back into PTS and was able to get back into my battle and finish it out.

On the second, by the time I got back in I found myself with a Pink penalty.

Now I am not here to complain about the penalty itself; what I want to clarify is what determines whether I can re-enter vs. when I get sent directly to [edited] research city.

I know on the first occasion it crashed just after I was committed to battle but before I entered the screen that gives the team layout/personal mission. Thus it could be argued that I really just loaded in late.

The second time I was either on the team layout screen or had actually entered battle and started moving. Getting back in was almost as fast, but by the time that happened I was back in port.

This PT Server Maintenance is to fix the issue with crash during the battle.

Sorry, but it's not allowed to open all details about how the system works.
But there are some parameters that are open. Such as the warning/penalty will be received if player actively participated in less than 75% of the battle. It depends on the battle duration time. Obviously the system also counts relapses and increase the chance for penalty every next time. 
I hope this somehow may clarify the situation for you. 

[ARGSY]
Members
21,581 posts
15,660 battles
1 minute ago, turbo07 said:

Such as the warning/penalty will be received if player actively participated in less than 75% of the battle. It depends on the battle duration time.

It must have been over pretty quickly, then. This is an important detail to know.

• Cool 1