Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Terkoz

My crew seem to be better shots without me on board

5 comments in this topic

Members
417 posts
7,639 battles

This is one for the books. I was just playing my last match for the night in my Wooster and things weren't going well. No suitable cover and a red BB closing in. He comes around an island and I start kiting and blazing away at him. While I am firing I notice I have stopped moving. At first I thought i had yet again rested my fingers too heavily on the down arrow and turned my engine off. Looking at the bottom left I see my indicator is still on full speed. Looking around I see shells still flying around but all the ships are sitting in place. The screen goes black and I am back to the login screen. I click login but it just sits there. I tell my div mate in discord what's happened and he tells me I'm sitting there but still firing and a few moments later the ship I am shooting sinks. After killing the game and starting it up again I get back into the tail end of the match to find I do have a kill. And it wasn't by fire like we first thought. I didn't get any and the report screen said he was killed by main battery.

I've seen some wierd bugs before but that one takes the cake. A crew that keeps going after their captain has buggered off. :Smile_playing:

I just noticed too on the results screen he was the ship that sunk me while i was offline. That must be embarrassing. Killed by a player who isn't there after you killed him first. :etc_swear:

Edited by Terkoz
  • Funny 1

Members
1,344 posts
3,206 battles

So you really CAN just leave a paper weight on LMB and go get a drink. XD

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,399 posts
4,198 battles
13 minutes ago, Frenotx said:

So you really CAN just leave a paper weight on LMB and go get a drink. XD

Get with the program, all us pro players have been doing that for years. Actually driving the ship is for noobs:Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[GGWP]
Members
7,098 posts
16,390 battles

There were server issues last night. I got booted in the middle of a close game right when the cv was going to attack my Mahan. I was dead when I logged back in and we lost by a hundred points. 

Sign in to follow this