Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

5 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
2,928 posts
23,715 battles

Ok was sitting here playing the game then a idea hit me we have had cross server events with clans batting each we have also had a friendly N/A v E/U CC clash but to the best of my knowledge we have never had a cross server clash of management.

So anyway I have this idea for a round robin tournament involving all 4 servers and the DEV department at WOWS to see who is the Championship team.

The teams for the 4 servers NA, SEA, RU and EU could comprise of either 7 or 12 players plus reserves of course, players can be chosen from CC's, supertesters, volunteer moderators, WOWS moderators and administrators.

The DEV team and I'm certain they could make 2 teams ( DEV team A, DEV team B )  plus reserves so as to make the roster even.

Now obviously this sought tournament cant be played over the a weekend period due time differences and player availability and besides we want to hype this up as CLASH OF TITANS battle get all the communities behind there respected server, so will need to be time to get teams together and training and a also get the best times that are suitable to play for all involved Ill let WG work out the fine print on that but it should from anywhere from 2 to 3 months gives all involved plenty of time to organize.

The matches should either a best of 3 or 5 matches, as mentioned earlier its round robin so all teams will play each other, the 4 teams with most wins play each other first v second, third v forth, the winners fight for the Championship crown.

Hopefully WG will stream them live on WOWS twitch.

The price the winning team is given a special Champions flag in the colours with some symbol representing the region there from created by the DEV department if its a DEV team that wins same applies I'm certain you can come up with something creative for a DEV team flag.

Later if WG are feeling up to it the winning servers flag can me made winnable by a event of some kind for there respective server community, if a DEV team wins the tournament then all servers are may be eligible through a event to acquire this flag. 

Its just a idea to get some good spirited server rivalry just like any sporting event some I am calling upon @Sub_Octavian, @Femennenly, @Radar_X and @turbo07  to talk to your fellow admins from all servers and WG and see if this is worth a look at doing in the spirit of a good fun event.

regards   

• Boring 3

[POP]
Members
2,928 posts
23,715 battles

double post

Edited by tm63au

[HMCSH]
[HMCSH]
Beta Testers
81 posts
19,040 battles

There is KoTs. Each server has a tournament, and the top three teams play the top three teams from another server.

[CVLUL]
WoWS Community Contributors
3,460 posts
13,610 battles
2 minutes ago, ScarySnowman said:

There is KoTs. Each server has a tournament, and the top three teams play the top three teams from another server.

Yep been there.  Its pretty fun, though playing on a different server tends to have lag issues for some guys.

[36]
Members
453 posts
10,923 battles

How about just the developers play so we can see if it’s really true, as occasionally suggested around here, that they’ve never actually played their own game. Who knows, maybe they’re all super-unicum and we’d be treated to something truly epic!

Sign in to follow this