You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
barbaroja_Ar

Azur Lane items in containers over?

9 comments in this topic

[TIAR]
[TIAR]
Beta Testers
1,387 posts
20,970 battles

Hi all,

Which is the deadline to get the collection items from the game containers?

Have 23/36 items collected but since yesterday I'm not getting any from containers.

Is it already over?

TIA

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
14,000 posts
5,814 battles

There is a deadline to start the collection, but there is no deadline to finish it. Since you have started, which you have, you can collect the little chibis forever at your own pace.

[CO-OP]
Members
2,026 posts
26,027 battles
3 minutes ago, Super_Dreadnought said:

There is a deadline to start the collection, but there is no deadline to finish it. Since you have started, which you have, you can collect the little chibis forever at your own pace.

^This.  Just make sure that you have the collection tab enabled, and not suspended.

[TORP]
[TORP]
Members
287 posts
32,619 battles

If u have the service to the mother land collection enabled this will turn off the azur lane.  I for one am going to finish the AL before I start the Service to the Mother Land

[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
20,577 battles
3 hours ago, Super_Dreadnought said:

I don't know what chibis are … but it sounds like a skin irritation or a disease 

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,735 posts
7,019 battles
36 minutes ago, Commander_367 said:

I don't know what chibis are … but it sounds like a skin irritation or a disease 

it's a weird disease that turn people in to midgets with big head and small body.

• Funny 1

[ARGSY]
Members
21,659 posts
15,697 battles
6 hours ago, diddlyv said:

If u have the service to the mother land collection enabled this will turn off the azur lane.  I for one am going to finish the AL before I start the Service to the Mother Land

The Daily Shipments drop one Motherland crate right at the end. Open that one to start the Motherland collection and maybe grab a couple more pieces in the regular crates on the same day, then switch back to AL.