Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

A rather close game in Ranked.

3 comments in this topic

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,673 posts

I really thought we were going to lose this one. I'm definitely not the best CV player. I don't use any of the "tricks." In fact, I usually can't be bothered to properly line up dive bombing drops or even dodge flak most of the time. However, things came together this match and my team prevailed, though I though all was lost when the enemy sank not one but two of my remaining team when both teams were over 900 points.

image.thumb.png.e23de1815eae68726fdf046dc99150b2.png

https://replayswows.com/replay/53291#stats

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 1

[NFJF]
Members
693 posts
10,417 battles

This has my most "seat of your pants" game so far. Was going to lose for sure, but midway decided to push up into the cap. I 1 shotted him from full health with AP "because F*** CVs" lol! Then while capping the center, I finished the hindy with another big AP salvo, then another reducing the DM hp to about 2k with the game ending just before our CV takes him out. Not had a game that interesting in a minute. Remember kids, not all Conq players are totally braindead and use nothing but HE! Most are, but every once I awhile, you'll run into that rare breed who just knows when your beautiful citadel is just dying for an ever so satisfying penetration from some royal navy battleship AP! 

aaaa ranked comback.jpg

aaaaranked comback 1.jpg

aaaarankedcomback2.jpg

Sign in to follow this