Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
AMajor

Unique Upgrades

6 comments in this topic

[DBM]
Members
550 posts
10,718 battles

I am interested in the Gearing (hull) and Shima (maybe), but they don't show up in my Armory.  Where do I have to go to have the option of purchasing them?

[_RNG_]
Members
787 posts
8,550 battles

well...

I don't think your going to like this...

But the only way to get them is to compete a long grind for them. Once you get the Tier 10 ship you will get a Personal Mission for each Unique Upgrade.

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Upgrades#Unique_Upgrades_.28.22Legendary.22_Upgrades.29

Edited by Jester_of_War

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,176 posts
5,476 battles

They were only purchasable through the intergalactic games space mode. That has since ended, so the only way to get legendary modules is to grind them out. 

Go to your missions screen in port, and it should be under the last tab (personal missions)

[PVE]
Members
20,060 posts
12,747 battles

As others have said, the UUs are only available in missions right now. During the space game mode, you could buy one, two if you spent money, but that was it.

BTW, here are the threads for the math being done for the UUs, so you know what +x% and -y% mean.

@AMajor, Gearing is slot 5, so takes the place of the concealment module and Shima is slot 6 taking the place of the torp reload module.

• Cool 1

[DBM]
Members
550 posts
10,718 battles
45 minutes ago, Jester_of_War said:

I don't think your going to like this...

No, it's fine.  Now I see it.  I've been grinding on both the Gearing and the Shima so I'm well on my way to each.

[DBM]
Members
550 posts
10,718 battles

BTW - thanks to all Forum posters who take time out from the game to help.  You guys are the best!  Shout out to Jester_of_War, _1204_, and Kizarvexis

Sign in to follow this