You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
vikingno2

Colbert

7 comments in this topic

[-VT-]
Members
948 posts
27,036 battles

Ran into a Colbert today thanks WG just what we needed another [edited] HE spammer

Edited by Shinsengumi918
removed profanity

[YETI]
Members
150 posts
7,995 battles
13 minutes ago, vikingno2 said:

Ran into a Colbert today thanks WG just what we needed another bull$%&! HE spammer

be careful, they're taking the heads of the anti HE spammers :v and you think the Colbert is bad? wait til you find a Smolensk...

Edited by Dan_nukacola

[SOV]
Members
4,638 posts
1 hour ago, vikingno2 said:

Ran into a Colbert today thanks WG just what we needed another [edited] HE spammer

Wait till you see the Russian. Smoke faster fire perfict.AA will make the Frenchly look like nothing.

[FML]
Members
4,083 posts
15,933 battles
11 hours ago, vikingno2 said:

Who knows, maybe it'll murder planes so noone will drive CVs anymore???

Forums will just trade in plane salt for fire salt.  I'll brush up my standard words in anticipation.  

[-VT-]
Members
948 posts
27,036 battles

In the game I was in it seem to play just like the Worcester, except it seem to have a HIGER DPM that the Worcester, just wish all the HE spammer had their range reduced a bit or that fire damage would somehow be linked to the caliber of your round. The lower the caliber that less chance you get.

Edited by vikingno2

[FORM]
Members
1,810 posts
12,153 battles
11 hours ago, vikingno2 said:

Nothing quite like that long line of HE tracers... well, actually most machine guns in games are just like that.

!hespam-20190605095949_1.jpg

• Funny 1