Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Rabin69

Was this a deliberate throw???

8 comments in this topic

[SHAFT]
Members
815 posts
18,056 battles

Would greatly appreciate if anyone has the time to review his replay and share your insights.

Why would their cv drive straight into the cap being contested and drive through the smoke the dd laid to cover him?? Did the cv get disconnected? The dd also spotted and cut his engine, did he give up? 

These guys made it to rank 5, so I'm at a loss what played out in this game. We won, but it has me feeling weird as it was over as a contest within the first five to ten minutes.

shot-19.06.06_19.16.31-0522.jpg

20190606_190602_PJSB018-Yamato-1944_r01_military_navigation.wowsreplay

Edited by Rabin69

[MUDDX]
Banned
8,144 posts
23,217 battles

If you suspect cheating report it in a support ticket with the replay. @Rabin69

and pay no attention to the bored emoji placers.

• Boring 1

Members
86 posts
13,824 battles

well...how did they cheat? they all or some got DCed or afked. Played poorly at best. You won dude, why r u complaining or "concerned" about How/Why you won?

• Meh 1

[SHAFT]
Members
815 posts
18,056 battles
16 minutes ago, Goomypoop said:

well...how did they cheat? they all or some got DCed or afked. Played poorly at best. You won dude, why r u complaining or "concerned" about How/Why you won?

Sorry if I came across as complaining.

Its just seeing so many complaints of late of the game in general I am getting a bit paranoid about players having bad experiences and quitting.

I've been in games where guys have rage quit at the start or yolo because they didn't like the match making. 

If it was a deliberate throw, players with that mindset are gonna spoil the game for everyone over time.

Just wanted some feedback if I was being overreactive calling it a throw when it could have been just piss poor play.

• Cool 1

[SOAR]
Members
317 posts
5,141 battles

I've had a few anti-cv crowd deliberately charge their CV straight in to the enemy to die, as some kind of....protest I guess?

But usually they're very very vocal about what they're doing, and I havent seen it above T6.

Not sure if it was that, could have just been a 1 off event...but heads up for anyone else that runs across it.

Rare, but seeing it more frequently.

(nope im not sure how ruining your teams match experience is a valid for of protesting something you don't like, but...here we are)

• Cool 1

[AAA]
Members
447 posts
16,000 battles
42 minutes ago, Rabin69 said:

I've been in games where guys have rage quit at the start or yolo because they didn't like the match making. 

No idea what happened in that particular game. But I have seen guys rage at the start in ranked because of the ships on their side. I've seen them shoot teammates in ships they don't like. I've seen them yolo too. And now there is flat out trolling in ranked rentals.

There are some really special sorts who participate in ranked. Really special.

• Cool 1

Members
86 posts
13,824 battles

With the stress already in this game and mounting. Why did they include Rentals in Ranked?! It is very much akin to throwing gas on a raging forest fire. Rabin69, it's cool, I get your clarification. Player behavior is more and more Random or just plain Wrong...has been getting worse since i started in 2015...twilight may be upon this game.

Sign in to follow this