Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Old_Baldy_One

PSA: Ranked Flags have bonuses!!

10 comments in this topic

Members
2,439 posts
14,392 battles

I've run into a few people who did not know this, since flags don't usually have bonuses.  When you hit rank 15, 10 and 5, you get a flag.  These flags reduce the service cost by 5%, 10% and 20% discount on service fees (which work in all game modes).  be sure to equip them once you have them, and re-check each time you get a new one.

Happy Grinding!

[GGWP]
Members
7,143 posts
16,416 battles

They've always had this bonus but they go away at the end of the season, so use them while you got them. 

[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles

Yes, those flags combined with T10 perma-camo can actually make credit earning pretty efficient, especially once you get to the R5 flag.

[ARGSY]
Members
21,721 posts
15,757 battles

It's unfortunate that they go away at the end of the season.

• Cool 1

Members
161 posts
9,911 battles
21 hours ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

I've run into a few people who did not know this, since flags don't usually have bonuses.  When you hit rank 15, 10 and 5, you get a flag.  These flags reduce the service cost by 5%, 10% and 20% discount on service fees (which work in all game modes).  be sure to equip them once you have them, and re-check each time you get a new one.

Happy Grinding!

Even better was the bug that WG never fixed during last season of ranked where you somehow could mount TWO ranked flags.

[FOXEH]
Members
1,935 posts
12,459 battles
1 hour ago, Der_Eigenvektor said:

Even better was the bug that WG never fixed during last season of ranked where you somehow could mount TWO ranked flags.

And some one of you idiots told WG about it?

Members
161 posts
9,911 battles
On 6/7/2019 at 1:28 PM, comtedumas said:

And some one of you idiots told WG about it?

Not me. I presumed that it was unique to only that patch. Often something minor breaks every patch. I just accept it as something that happens in software.

[ARGSY]
Members
10,326 posts
16,093 battles

I prefer my    triangular   flag that I run on all my botes.     best flag in the game!

Members
563 posts
16,124 battles
5 minutes ago, centarina said:

I prefer my    triangular   flag that I run on all my botes.     best flag in the game!

On USN, IJN, and RN ships, you can run both the ranked and the triangular flag, which I do.   Soon on Russian ships as well.

[5IN]
Members
2,106 posts
10,160 battles

I would love a small QoL feature to set a primary flag, so that when ranked is over and the flag is removed, your preferred primary flag is automatically remounted.

B

Sign in to follow this