Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ramms

Twitch drops/challenges not working in my account.

13 comments in this topic

Members
9 posts
2,812 battles

Hello there, my WoWs account is not getting the Twitch drops/challenges. It's already linked to twitch so I dont know whats the issue. @Crysantos

If anyone can help me I will appreciate it!

Thanks!

Members
9 posts
2,812 battles
Just now, Gandariel said:

wg hates you :D

Hahaha I hope not! I really want to try and get the Makarov.

• Cool 1

[WOLF5]
Members
905 posts
35,705 battles
43 minutes ago, Ramms said:

Hello there, my WoWs account is not getting the Twitch drops/challenges. It's already linked to twitch so I dont know whats the issue. @Crysantos

If anyone can help me I will appreciate it!

Thanks!

Pinging him on the NA server isn't going to do anything. He's across the pond on the EU side. As far as I know he doesn't even read the NA forum. 

as for getting someone to look at it, put in a support ticket. 

• Cool 1

Members
9 posts
2,812 battles
1 minute ago, h9k_a said:

Pinging him on the NA server isn't going to do anything. He's across the pond on the EU side. As far as I know he doesn't even read the NA forum. 

as for getting someone to look at it, put in a support ticket. 

Thanks, I will create a support ticket!

Members
9 posts
2,812 battles

Just got my first Twitch crate!

Topic can be closed, trying to cancel support ticket but the website is redirecting me to Asia website lol!

[FEM]
Retired WoWS Community Contributors
2,263 posts
17,123 battles

Heyo Captains,

While OPs issue seemed to have resolved just a little further information.

Each hour you watch a World of Warships streamer (that has drops enabled), you have a chance to receive a drop, you will not get one each hour, and there is a limit how many you can receive per a weekly/patch cycle. 

Each hour that you do not receive a drop, your chance increases for the next hour.

It is likely OP did not receive a drop the first hour or two, but then it triggered on the next.

Fem, 

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,862 posts
16,485 battles
31 minutes ago, Femennenly said:

Heyo Captains,

While OPs issue seemed to have resolved just a little further information.

Each hour you watch a World of Warships streamer (that has drops enabled), you have a chance to receive a drop, you will not get one each hour, and there is a limit how many you can receive per a weekly/patch cycle. 

Each hour that you do not receive a drop, your chance increases for the next hour.

It is likely OP did not receive a drop the first hour or two, but then it triggered on the next.

Fem, 

Hey Fem, during tonight's live stream could you please make note of the USS battfish and the fundraiser to help get it fixed. My state is stretched thin ATM for funds due to repairs and could use some help. I'll link my thread that has more details for you below. 

anyways looking forward to the stream tonight!:Smile_honoring: until then C'ya on the Seas! 

• Cool 1

[FEM]
Retired WoWS Community Contributors
2,263 posts
17,123 battles
11 hours ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

ok I signed  up for an account, now how does it work? Just watch the live video or what

Beta Testers
898 posts
14,840 battles

6 hours on watching on side monitor 0 crates Wg don't like me as well:D

And yes i connect with account because i have the Twitch mission.

[ADR]
Members
77 posts
16,415 battles
12 hours ago, Gandariel said:

6 hours on watching on side monitor 0 crates Wg don't like me as well:D

I got 1 crate the first hour they restarted the drops.  I have 2 computers going 24/7 with streaming.  No other drops.

[SOCOM]
Members
657 posts
23,206 battles

I have given up in the twitch [edited]. I don't want to watch video of players in battle and the BLAH BLAH BLAH commetary. you have to have your wow account ready, watch video after boring video then if a code comes up switch out to your wow account and hopefully put the code in and its is quick or dead. I wouldn't mind if the videos were helping with the game, but its just commetary  with a game going on that serves no purpose. and you cannot play wow and watch at the same time, or at least I can't. I thought my life was boring but If I had to watch hours of useless videos I would have to commit myself. You don't even know which videos to watch and navigating thru the clutter is like sheer madness. I want to know how to cancel the account on twitch because I am never going to use it. Too bad it wasn't toilet paper then I could get some use out of it.

Sign in to follow this