You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MN_Nice

Different Premiums Available in different places?

6 comments in this topic

[F4E]
Members
301 posts
8,235 battles

Just curious why some premium ships (e.g. USS Texas) are available for purchase from the tech tree screen, but not visible as available for purchase from the Arsenal.

Does this signify anything?

[ARGSY]
Members
21,518 posts
15,596 battles
4 minutes ago, MN_Nice said:

Does this signify anything?

No. 

[TBW]
Members
10,556 posts
18,052 battles

The ones on the tech tree can be bought with doubloons. The armory isn't set up to buy ships with doubloons, I don't know why they wouldn't have the tech tree premiums for doubloons in the armory also.

Members
284 posts
4,672 battles
50 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

The ones on the tech tree can be bought with doubloons. The armory isn't set up to buy ships with doubloons, I don't know why they wouldn't have the tech tree premiums for doubloons in the armory also.

You can buy some ships for doobloons in armory though

[TBW]
Members
10,556 posts
18,052 battles
1 minute ago, Arlensauce93 said:

You can buy some ships for doobloons in armory though

I can't tell that, I have all of the Armory ships except some of the steel ones and the cost goes away once you have the ships. I take it that those in the Armory for doubloons, are not available through the tech tree. I still don't think it would matter if they had the Tech premiums in the Armory.

[FFLY]
Members
185 posts
14,472 battles
28 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

I can't tell that, I have all of the Armory ships except some of the steel ones and the cost goes away once you have the ships. I take it that those in the Armory for doubloons, are not available through the tech tree. I still don't think it would matter if they had the Tech premiums in the Armory.

I had 62 ships available for purchase in the armory last night .  Including steel and coal ships.   Most that are on sale in the armory are purchased with doubloons now.  They made this change a updates ago