Jump to content
RenamedUser_1016632449

Hey developers, [edited]....

44 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
55 posts
15,192 battles

Wargame  developers, you should be able to access my info, and see how much I play and spend. 

I have reached the point where I dont even know if I enjoy this game anymore. I absolutely hate the new cvs, and I will not spend another dime on this game until it becomes more enjoyable.

You developers should make the sky cancer optional, then guys that detest it, like myself, wont feel driven to go do something else that is a little more rewarding, 

Right now, it is not very fun being "farmed for damage" as one arrogant cv player smugly boasted.

I dont want to play AA ships all the time, but the damned cvs are there, game after game after damned game.

Just getting really tired of it all.

I think I will comb through my steam library this weekend.

Renamed User(another sore spot is my name change, Im offended that someone was offended)

 

 

  • Cool 13
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 11
  • Meh 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,767 posts
93 battles

Another CV whine thread from a "paying customer",  move along.

Edited by RyuuohD_NA
  • Cool 8
  • Boring 3
  • Meh 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
539
[OO7]
Members
602 posts
7,506 battles

CV is great.  Nothing like farming ships for damage and there is nothing they can do back to you aside from grouping up, then I will just sling shot multiple torpedo runs together.  For the few brave souls that ventures out by themselves, I almost feel bad for them spending money on prem time just to hit battle and watch me hit them with torps over, and over, and over again.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,097
[KNMSU]
Members
7,086 posts
7,766 battles
1 minute ago, RyuuohD_NA said:

Another CV whine thread from a "paying customer",  move along.

Another spam post by one of the forum's six resident CV supporters. Move along.

  • Cool 16
  • Boring 3
  • Meh 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,697 posts
8,726 battles
1 hour ago, RyuuohD_NA said:

Another CV whine thread from a "paying customer",  move along.

TBF, dude does have an Atago.

Edit: thanks for the upvote, but I wasn't trying to be funny. Except for the strategic use of the word "dude."

Edited by Wows_Nightly_News
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,930
[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,888 posts
11,656 battles

Oh no what will WG do no more money from you guess there all going to McDonald's this week .

  • Boring 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,103
[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
20,002 battles
13 minutes ago, RyuuohD_NA said:

Someone seems salty :cap_book:

78 battles and 18 hundred posts; how seriously can you take someone who talks that much more than they play?

  • Cool 2
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,289 posts
2,399 battles
4 minutes ago, Umikami said:

78 battles and 18 hundred posts; how seriously can you take someone who talks that much more than they play?

He just comes here to stir drama since the sea forums are either dead or he was banned from there.

  • Cool 1
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
935
[OIL-1]
Members
1,291 posts
10 minutes ago, Umikami said:

78 battles and 18 hundred posts

Might be a co-op player.

Pro-tip: Summer sale is right around the corner, so you might want to wait until you see the deals before you threaten to withhold money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,747
[SALVO]
Members
25,480 posts
27,448 battles
51 minutes ago, RenamedUser_1016632449 said:

Wargame  developers, you should be able to access my info, and see how much I play and spend. 

I have reached the point where I dont even know if I enjoy this game anymore. I absolutely hate the new cvs, and I will not spend another dime on this game until it becomes more enjoyable.

You developers should make the sky cancer optional, then guys that detest it, like myself, wont feel driven to go do something else that is a little more rewarding, 

Right now, it is not very fun being "farmed for damage" as one arrogant cv player smugly boasted.

I dont want to play AA ships all the time, but the damned cvs are there, game after game after damned game.

Just getting really tired of it all.

I think I will comb through my steam library this weekend.

Renamed User(another sore spot is my name change, Im offended that someone was offended)

 

 

I mostly think that if your name was changed on your for being offensive, you probably brought it on yourself.  OTOH, I am mildly curious what sort of name would get dinged by support.  (If you're willing to PM it to me, cool.  If not, that's cool too.)

 

As for the rest, nothing should be optional.  Not battle modes.  Not CVs or no CVs.  Not maps.  Anime, sure, because that's not related to game play.  It's only cosmetic.  But if it's related to game play, you should have to play everything.  No opt outs.  Period.

And for the record, every player, no matter what ship they're playing, is farming damage from enemy ships.  Deal with it.

  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,747
[SALVO]
Members
25,480 posts
27,448 battles
45 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Right now.... All ship classes have problems, every single one.  No one is immune

 

Pride, I think that part of the problem is one that a game like this will never be able to avoid.  And that is, they don't develop the entire game and its content all at once before release.  They're adding new content constantly, and even if they try their level best, I suspect that they'd always be faced with issues of power creep in the ships, since all the ships aren't developed and balanced all at once and all together.

  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,525
[CYNIC]
Members
2,820 posts
7,025 battles
1 hour ago, RenamedUser_1016632449 said:

Wargame  developers, you should be able to access my info, and see how much I play and spend. 

If you want someone to cater to your demands, higher a dev team and make you a game.  I too spend money and want CVs reverted to 8.3.  The difference between you and me is I won't make a whine post warning I may or may not do something.  "Cater to my demands!" gets one nowhere.  Constructive feedback and criticisms do.  Learn how to complain in a meaningful way other than stomping your feet and demanding something, cuz honestly,  nobody cares about your demands.

  • Boring 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,283
[WORX]
Members
11,442 posts
19,183 battles
1 minute ago, Crucis said:

I suspect that they'd always be faced with issues of power creep in the ships, since all the ships aren't developed and balanced all at once and all together.

Agreed in part but my overall objection  falls on were, all the ships classes have to be OP to where

  •   A ships ordnance is inadequate for the ship your facing. 
  • OR armor is so squishy anything will send you to port.
  • RU BBs nose are immune to nose bleeds compared to other BBs in the same tier. 

The laundry list of balance issues of "shooting yourself" in the foot just gets longer and longer.  The bad part about it, its every ship class... 

Maybe  its my fault crucis, maybe its my "false expectation of balance" which is inconsistent with the in game "rabbit  hole" balance we have currently

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,283
[WORX]
Members
11,442 posts
19,183 battles
5 minutes ago, CaptainTeddybear said:

BB with 60k health takes 75k in CV damage in 3 minutes.

It says 10 min to me...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
219
[ANKER]
Members
439 posts
14,232 battles
2 hours ago, Report_CVs said:

I am

I want a response at least.

[edited] it, ill release it on reddit. 

I saw you in game...  you have... the best name ever!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,747
[SALVO]
Members
25,480 posts
27,448 battles
5 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Agreed in part but my overall objection  falls on were, all the ships classes have to be OP to where

  •   A ships ordnance is inadequate for the ship your facing. 
  • OR armor is so squishy anything will send you to port.
  • RU BBs nose are immune to nose bleeds compared to other BBs in the same tier. 

The laundry list of balance issues of "shooting yourself" in the foot just gets longer and longer.  The bad part about it, its every ship class... 

Maybe  its my fault crucis, maybe its my "false expectation of balance" which is inconsistent with the in game "rabbit  hole" balance we have currently

The way I look at it is that I "demand" some historicity (sorta).  Normal Light and Heavy Cruisers should NOT have sufficient armor to pretend that they're battleships.  They're cruisers and they're not meant to stand up to battleships, if those battleships start landing hits on them.  And the reality is that some cruisers were rather pathetically armored.  And yet on the flipside, due to the mechanics of this game (i.e. overmatching and overpen and so on), there can be times when being very weakly armored can work in one's favor as a cruiser.  And having half decent armor can work against you.  And that sort of stinks, IMO.

As for bow's and overmatching, I honestly hate the entire overmatching mechanic.  It bugs me that tin foil armor that's sufficiently angled is more important than a ship's forward citadel bulkhead armor.  I'd rather see ships have to use their forward citadel armor as their primary bow armor defense, rather than a rather arbitrary game mechanic.

  • Cool 1
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,903
[SYN]
Members
15,875 posts
12,803 battles
2 minutes ago, tomcatwahaha said:

There's enough new cv players for them to be profitable?

or

New players LIKE being farmed for damage in their non-cv boats?

apparently it's both.

Sell expensive CVs to new players that like CVs that like to P2W.

Sell expensive BBs to new players that like BBs, but can't figure out it was the CV sunk them.

 

Older players have figured out what has sunk them and will never pay.

Edited by MrDeaf
  • Cool 2
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
287
[DIEBL]
Members
643 posts
8,430 battles

Got Battletech and Pillars of Eternity 2 expensive editions for like $50 total over on GoG.

Mostly just getting my 14.5k crates in a game or two and working through the Battletech campaign while I wait for the not-public-test-server public test to finalize.  Worst case scenario? Didn’t the 1.0 patch for WoT change a few things? Can always wait for that.

Might jump into ranked this weekend more, though. Depends on if I can drop the loading screen time in Battletech or not.

BTW, I wants a World of Mechs sometime soon, plz.  That’d be an easy way to get more of my money.  Just sayin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×