You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Bortt

Rentals in Ranked

9 comments in this topic

[Y0L0W]
Members
572 posts
18,535 battles

Can people please stop playing rentals to try out a ship with no concern for the outcome of the battle? This is the most stressful ranked season ever.....

• Cool 1
  • Meh 2

[MUDDX]
Banned
8,144 posts
23,141 battles

If you are stressed by that I hate to think of how you would be in a real life stressful situation.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Meh 1

Members
110 posts

1 hour ago, Bortt said:

Can people please stop playing rentals to try out a ship with no concern for the outcome of the battle? This is the most stressful ranked season ever.....

Oh joy here we go again with another rental whine.

Image result for vikings ragnar flip gif gif

• Meh 1

[HINON]
Members
13,710 posts

For every one of these posts, I will double my use of rentals in this ranked season.

Edited by RipNuN2

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,673 posts
1 hour ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

If you are stressed by that I hate to think of how you would be in a real life stressful situation.

I used to be an Army medic and civilian paramedic. In comparison, video games can be mildly exciting at times but are hardly stressful. Now, if one were a professional gamer with a world championship and a hundred thousand dollars on the line things might be different. However Ranked season is far from that. 

[PVE]
Members
6,903 posts
22,666 battles
8 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

I used to be an Army medic and civilian paramedic. In comparison, video games can be mildly exciting at times but are hardly stressful. Now, if one were a professional gamer with a world championship and a hundred thousand dollars on the line things might be different. However Ranked season is far from that. 

But...but there's steel...& doubloons...&...&...&...see...I'm so stressed I can't even think of all the things that are stressful...that must be a sure indication of stressfulness...right?

• Funny 1

[TRW]
Beta Testers
180 posts
19,723 battles

The OP has a point. I was going to start a thread titled - rentals in Ranked but ill put it here instead.

The final straw for me was the last ranked match where we had 3 rentals ( including both dds) whereas the opposition had none.

Our rental Groz. sails into a cap instantly smokes and sits there. The red team has a Moscka, DD dead in less than a minute of the match starting. The other DD is dead 30 seconds later. We now have no eyes, no cap capabilities other than pushing in our BBs, game over in 4 minutes.

I realised after the match that the Groz. was one of our clan members ( we are a social clan, dont do clan battles) so looked up his stats. The only tier8s he had were premiums, he had no tier 9s, nor obviously a tier 10. As a DD sailor he only had a tier 6 yet here he is playing a DD in ranked. I sent him a message asking him to not do that again and if he is going to take a rental at least make it a BB where he has tier 8 experience.

I understand wargamming wants more players in ranked, well if so dont make it tier 10. If tier 8 then people like him can bring his premiums into the fight.

• Cool 1