Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Regvlvs

Question on Ship and Commander Bundles in Premium Shop

4 comments in this topic

Members
12 posts
2,032 battles

I have a quick (theoretical) question regarding bundles in the Premium Shop. Using the current "D-Day" bundle as example, I would be buying Tier V Texas and Tier VI Warspite, one American and one British 10pt Commander for each, port slots for both and the camouflage in the deal. I already own Texas, however. Would I still get the 10pt American captain and an extra port slot, plus doubloons for already owning Texas?

USS_Texas-2.jpg

[PVE]
Members
19,974 posts
12,663 battles
5 minutes ago, Regvlvs said:

I have a quick (theoretical) question regarding bundles in the Premium Shop. Using the current "D-Day" bundle as example, I would be buying Tier V Texas and Tier VI Warspite, one American and one British 10pt Commander for each, port slots for both and the camouflage in the deal. I already own Texas, however. Would I still get the 10pt American captain and an extra port slot, plus doubloons for already owning Texas?

USS_Texas-2.jpg

Yes, as long as the details say doubloons for the ship.

[ARGSY]
Members
21,526 posts
15,632 battles

Be aware that when you score a duplicate ship with a premium captain for it, that new captain can displace the current one back to reserves. So check carefully before you hit the battle button, lest you find essential captain skills to be unaccountably absent.

This happened to me last year when I won the Warspite for Sovereigns in the British arc.

Sign in to follow this