Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Feyevich

Rented Yamato after play Musashi

5 comments in this topic

[KMK]
Members
218 posts
13,325 battles

This are my stats in past ranked tier IX:

Warship
Tier
Battles
Win rate
PR
Average Damage
Avg. frags
Avg. planes destroyed
Musashi    Musashi  IX 21 52.38% 
Good
1 327 
Average
100 182 0.71 0.19

The Musashi was solid for me, and I was answering if a rented  Yamato it could work for me. I can share de Musashi Captain, but what about upgrades? Are they detereminant?

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,176 posts
5,426 battles

You should get along just fine. Rentals are no problem if you know what you are doing, and since a Musashi is pretty much a down tiered Yamato, your set. 

I mean you wont have the legendary upgrade, no camo, and you'll catch a lot of hate for having brackets, but in terms of playstyle you should be able to make do relatively well. 

You might be better off playing an actual tier 10, but if you dont have Yamato and want the 460mm cannons. A rental will have to suffice. 

Members
1,374 posts

I played several games in my Yamato and did good damage without much damage from The CV.

I agree with 1204. You are a good fit for a rental Yamato.

Edited by Toxic_Potato

[TOG]
Members
4,213 posts
25,084 battles
18 minutes ago, _1204_ said:

You should get along just fine. Rentals are no problem if you know what you are doing, and since a Musashi is pretty much a down tiered Yamato, your set. 

I mean you wont have the legendary upgrade, no camo, and you'll catch a lot of hate for having brackets, but in terms of playstyle you should be able to make do relatively well. 

You might be better off playing an actual tier 10, but if you dont have Yamato and want the 460mm cannons. A rental will have to suffice. 

Add the following facts:

1. No camo and brackets on the ship name will highlight your ship as a rental. Be prepared to be focused fired.

2. CV's will be in play. If you are going to play the long range sniper support role, be prepared to experience what the original Yamato underwent in operation Ten-Go. 

So, have fun!

Sign in to follow this