You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ocoda

how [edited] was your rental team mate share your storys

13 comments in this topic

[PLDN]
Members
297 posts

So was in my Worcester and had to dodge shima torps and ended going broadside to a Yamato at less than 12k, so i knew i was dead as he had me dead on targeted, but to my utter amazement out fired HE shells and not AP. Now i took serious damage but the fool kept firing HE the entire game. I joked on the all chat after we turned the battle and started to win that their Yamato didn't know how to play his ship firing HE to which responded "Well that's the shell the ship picked" How does a player make it into a game and not have a clue how to use his ship.  Maybe Rental players should at least have a Tier 8 Ship to play.

• Boring 1
  • Meh 4

[1IF]
Alpha Tester
219 posts
7,098 battles

How do we know that is not you? Seems odd for a top tier player who considers themselves better than rentals to hide their statistics.

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,913 posts
11,676 battles

This whole beat up the rental player Schtick is getting boring . 

• Cool 3

Members
110 posts
4 minutes ago, clammboy said:

This whole beat up the rental player Schtick is getting boring . 

Yep, just adds to the toxicity of the forums

• Cool 1

[WOLFX]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
268 posts
8,296 battles
35 minutes ago, Ocoda said:

Maybe Rental players should at least have a Tier 8 Ship to play.

You do have to play a Tier 8+ ship to get rentals, so that person did play at least 1 Tier 8+ BB battle to get the Rental Yamato. (even if it was just a bought premium BB)

[LODGE]
Beta Testers
405 posts
15,995 battles

Nope...the rentals have been worse than I could imagine. Bad decision by WG. The toxicity is deserved.

• Meh 2

[CWM]
[CWM]
Members
611 posts
6,562 battles

I’m starting to think these rental BBs firing HE is straight up trolling at this point. I’ve been seeing it almost every match in the lower ranks. 

[KNCOL]
Members
812 posts
1,889 battles
24 minutes ago, Raven_Floki said:

Yep, just adds to the toxicity of the forums

At least it is not as bad as the subreddit. It's hardly bearable there

• Cool 1

[WHARF]
Members
288 posts
18,101 battles

Simple....what i see....who has the most rental..lose....

[VFW]
Members
1,458 posts
30,366 battles

Agree with the posters that state this topic is only a "toxic" thread.  Bad players/play is definitely not limited to "rentals".

VR, 

• Cool 1

[KIA-A]
Members
933 posts
5,710 battles

Believe me, there are lots of players that have non-rentals that have no idea how to play in ranked. I do agree there are plenty of bad rental players but there are also good rentals players as well.

Community Department
3,323 posts
1,300 battles
19 hours ago, Ocoda said:

So was in my Worcester and had to dodge shima torps and ended going broadside to a Yamato at less than 12k, so i knew i was dead as he had me dead on targeted, but to my utter amazement out fired HE shells and not AP. Now i took serious damage but the fool kept firing HE the entire game. I joked on the all chat after we turned the battle and started to win that their Yamato didn't know how to play his ship firing HE to which responded "Well that's the shell the ship picked" How does a player make it into a game and not have a clue how to use his ship.  Maybe Rental players should at least have a Tier 8 Ship to play.

Agree with others that in such meaning this topic will only bring more toxicity to the Forum. I've locked it to prevent negative consequences and to save our time.
Ship here doesn't matter mostly. Even I can take rental ship and make a mistake. But I guess none of our players wants to be discussed in such a way. Even without naming. 
So I would change the sence of the topic to what mistakes may have some players if they play rental ships for the first time and how they can learn to be better with it. But not the way you suggested. 
Thanks for understanding. 

• Cool 1