Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
anonym_S8aRBBvHcrV0

Game Suggestion/Idea: Transfer Special Commander Abilities

5 comments in this topic

Members
338 posts

With all of these weird commanders WG is releasing -- from the anime commanders to the Mad Max ones to the space ones -- I've been thinking about how your favorite commander may not be viable due to the "super commanders" like Dunkirk and Yamamoto who get boosted abilities, forcing players to not use their favorites in order to get an edge in game. 

This made me think it would be nice if you could transfer the special abilities to a commander of your choice (of the same nation), but it would still count as the same commander (so there's no way to have three Dunkirks or whatever through the armory.) So you could have a Hood commander with the better smoke skill of Jack Dunkirk, for example. 

WG could even do their normal thing of charging a doubloon fee for the transfer to make it appealing on their end. 

Thoughts? Any reason why this shouldn't be done? 

Edited by anonym_S8aRBBvHcrV0
Clarification

[TDRB]
Members
5,153 posts
13,741 battles

Yes, WG should and more. I have several space & anime commanders I wish I could transfer their points & abilities to "normal" commanders. I believe the same should be done with space & Halloween camos.

[MUDDX]
Banned
8,144 posts
23,206 battles

That negates the special in the special skilled commanders.

Why not go completely absurd. Allow one to put all of the special skills on all of their 19 point commanders for free whether they have any of the special skilled commanders or not.

The best thing they could do is revert everything back to the first version after beta testing. Reverse all of the changes from that point to 7.12 scrapping from 8.0 to 8.4 and returning all supposedly OP ships to availability. Reverse all buffs and nerfs to everything.

[TDRB]
Members
5,153 posts
13,741 battles
3 hours ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

That negates the special in the special skilled commanders.

Why not go completely absurd. Allow one to put all of the special skills on all of their 19 point commanders for free whether they have any of the special skilled commanders or not.

The best thing they could do is revert everything back to the first version after beta testing. Reverse all of the changes from that point to 7.12 scrapping from 8.0 to 8.4 and returning all supposedly OP ships to availability. Reverse all buffs and nerfs to everything.

No, it does not.

There is no reason to be absurd as your last comment.

Some people do not like captains & camos that look like they're from a kiddie arcade game, others do. With this option only the skins would change, nothing else.

Sign in to follow this