Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
donaldEpott

Vell Vell

13 comments in this topic

[CHASE]
[CHASE]
Members
4,578 posts
12,604 battles

Well I finally done it. I became the proud owner of 200 ships tonight. Been a long ride but enjoying it. I know the CVs can seem to be overpowered but bear with it and we can all get thru it. Its Been fun fighting with you guys.

• Cool 3

[SYN]
Members
3,742 posts
23,623 battles

Congrats on getting to 200!

15 minutes ago, Nato101 said:

I could never manage that! The credits alone...

Once you finish a line and are not actively grinding credits just accumulate.  Particularly if you find a gem of a ship and play a lot of games with her.

Alpha Tester
1,734 posts
2,514 battles
23 minutes ago, Camo68 said:

Congrats on getting to 200!

Once you finish a line and are not actively grinding credits just accumulate.  Particularly if you find a gem of a ship and play a lot of games with her.

If I'm playing, I'm always grinding a line (or those special modules). I'll never grind em all out, especially since I sold all my CVs after the rework

[CHASE]
[CHASE]
Members
4,578 posts
12,604 battles

I ground them all out with only one exception and that was the Izumo. I really didn't like playing it and bought my way past it. However the rest of the lines I worked each of them. I have all the US lines all bought and almost all the Japanese, German and British, and French lines. I have most lines up to either tier 8 or tier 9

[CHASE]
[CHASE]
Members
4,578 posts
12,604 battles
17 minutes ago, Nato101 said:

If I'm playing, I'm always grinding a line (or those special modules). I'll never grind em all out, especially since I sold all my CVs after the rework

It also helps that I have most of the top tier premium ships as well. They produce lots of credits.

Members
93 posts
23,001 battles

Congrats.

I'm at 185 and grinding 20 different tech tree lines so maybe see 200th this summer.  Once I've filled out the tech tree lines, will shift focus to getting 19 point captains in as many as possible. About to get a 3d 19 pointer.

[BB-57]
Members
371 posts
14,546 battles

235, slugging my way to 250. Could probably buy back all the tier 2's and 3's I sold off way back when... Nope, just logged in to count, 13 low tiers I've sold, only gets me to 248. I guess there was a reason I sold them off in the first place, most were junk (to me). Its the journey not the destination... right?

Members
395 posts
2,545 battles

Do you guys keep captains trained for all these ships? Or are they usually empty? 

Members
93 posts
23,001 battles

Keep captains trained for all of mine. Highest tier has the highest skilled captain. Initial goal is to have minimum 6 pointer in each lower tier ship and eventually, 10 pointers. Dubloon cost is too high to move them around frequently.

[BB-57]
Members
371 posts
14,546 battles

Pretty sure all my tech tree ships have captains, guessing half are 10 point or better. Premiums are mostly empty, they get a tech tree captain from similar ships, a couple have permanent special capts. for special ships (secondary build Massachusetts as example). Two 19 pointers at the head of the US and German BB lines, a couple 18's, and everything else going right down to tier 1

[WOLF8]
Members
83 posts
27,630 battles

I pasted the 160 mark a while ago, and still filling in some of the T9/T10. Many are a 10 point or better. It is fun when I have the chance to stat out with a lowest tiered ship type in that line and walk up the link to the T10. Not there to do seal clubbing, just having fun, till you get a win and then move on to the next tier.

Sign in to follow this