Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Grimm262

Question on high tier DD playstyles

3 comments in this topic

[BBMOD]
Members
85 posts
3,509 battles

I have both T8 DDs and i am enjoying playing one as a gunboat and the other as a stealthy torpedo boat. Looking forward to the next two tiers, all four ships appear to be gunboats. Am i missing something? Is one branch better than the other? any insight is appreciated.

[4TAC]
Members
947 posts
4,334 battles

The Oglevio with the 10KM torps is good at everything,. Don't have the Kiev , but I already went though so many shorter range RU DD I was not about to try another "gunboat DD's , like the KIev,. Of course the Udaloio at T9 above the Oglevoi looks even more like the earlier short range trop Kamizae RU gunboats DD's , but will have to suffer through to try the Gorozoi, which looks alright. (though does anything compare to the Gearing.?

And eventually I may go try the Kiev and the T-9 , when I want to become a despised DC Khaba owner. But I doubt I'll play the game that long or though on that side of the line.

Edited by Strachwitz666

Members
581 posts
1,132 battles

Nowadays the Tashkent la my favourite ship, but the learning curve is though, and high tiers unforgiven... Testing the rental Groz I do not enjoy it somuch.

Sign in to follow this