You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
EasyEight

Please make CV autopilot less stupid

3 comments in this topic

[-SYN-]
Members
197 posts
9,043 battles

Did WOWS nerf the CV autopilot or something -- or program a case of vodka on the virtual bridge?Used to be I could lay out a course, even through islands, using the map tool, and because the CV would actually automatically slow down to zig-zag my course I wouldn't hit any islands. Now it careens around at high speed always on for everything, and rams into islands and ships quite commonly. So unless I'm driving the thing, I can only be assured of a non-grounding incident if I turn lazy boxes around in the open ocean. Meh, I say, meh! Please make the CV autopilot less stupid, take away the virtual vodka!

Edited by EasyEight
  • Cool 1

[SOV]
Members
2,959 posts
11 minutes ago, EasyEight said:

Did WOWS nerf the CV autopilot or something -- or program a case of vodka on the virtual bridge?Used to be I could lay out a course, even through islands, using the map tool, and because the CV would actually automatically slow down to zig-zag my course I wouldn't hit any islands. Now it careens around at high speed always on for everything, and rams into islands and ships quite commonly. So unless I'm driving the thing, I can only be assured of a non-grounding incident if I turn lazy boxes around in the open ocean. Meh, I say, meh! Please make the CV autopilot less stupid, take away the virtual vodka!

Yep!

[CAG-1]
Members
1,872 posts

I'd like to see the old school way of manually steering the ship AND being able to control squadrons return. The autopilot tends to get you beached and killed sometimes...

• Cool 1