Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
GEOCHUCKGEO

INVISABILITY ???

9 comments in this topic

Members
26 posts
2,559 battles

I'm relatively new.  How do you make your ship disappear from the screen?  I've read about everything, but cannot find it mentioned.  Some of the Camo has a bar at the bottom when loading, which I believe is related to hiding your ship ability (?). But I can't find information on how it works.  I've been caught unaware too many times, and would appreciate any help. Thank you.

[TBW]
Members
8,250 posts
15,011 battles
42 minutes ago, GEOCHUCKGEO said:

I'm relatively new.  How do you make your ship disappear from the screen?  I've read about everything, but cannot find it mentioned.  Some of the Camo has a bar at the bottom when loading, which I believe is related to hiding your ship ability (?). But I can't find information on how it works.  I've been caught unaware too many times, and would appreciate any help. Thank you.

Members
26 posts
2,559 battles

I thank the three of you for the information. I viewed the tutorials. I had wondered the other day when I was stuck at a boundary, and the three Battleships didn't wipe me off the map. Thankyou.

Edited by GEOCHUCKGEO

[B-G-N]
Members
57 posts
2,243 battles

Im glad they helped you but I cant figure it out. getting tired of this game and its [edited]

[SALVO]
Members
22,365 posts
22,775 battles
13 minutes ago, Jechill said:

Im glad they helped you but I cant figure it out. getting tired of this game and its [edited]

Dude, it's not freaking rocket science.  If you can't figure out this simple stuff with all the help that's been provided, the problem is looking at you in the mirror.

[ASHIP]
Members
74 posts
14,344 battles

Geo you will be fine as i was 3k games and 47% win rate in before i figured out the games true machnics. But you are already learning them faster then I did. You personally do as much damage in your ship as possible if the enemy is dead caps dont matter. Learn what each ship line and country does well. I now typically run 58% win rate with these two things in mind. I personally am going to do as much damage and LIVE the entire game. Help your team but just do you im not upset in a loss if i get 150k and a kill or two you are going to lose now and again. Also watching some vids never hurts to learn. "Knowing is half the battle"....G.I. Joe or the Cookie Monster cant remember which said it first. 

Edited by Treeodeth

Sign in to follow this