Kelorn

Episode 132: NoZoupForYou joins us to talk about Siegfried, Friesland, and Ark Royal

2 comments in this topic

[-K-]
Retired WoWS Community Contributors
317 posts
6,655 battles

Episode 132: NoZoupForYou joins us to talk about Siegfried, Friesland, and Ark Royal

EPISODE SUMMARY
Hi listeners! In this episode of the Warships Podcast we have NoZoupForYou returning once again to help the show out. Kelorn is off performing the martial arts, so Aerroon, Vanessaira, and Zoup take the challenges on discussing the latest Warships news and more. New ships with the Tier 9 German “Super” Cruiser Siegfried, Tier 6 British Carrier Ark Royal, and Tier 10 Dutch “Pan European” Destroyer Friesland are discussed as well as Zoup's thoughts on the previous sets of ships tested.  A new “Post Apocalyptic” game mode is heading to the Super Test, and the show wraps up with the question of the week from forum user “dawggunner” about Italian ships. This discussion expanded to include the news about the Italian Cruiser line in development. Thank you so much for listening and supporting our show and community. We look forward to having you again on the next Warships Podcast!

EPISODE NOTES
Note: Timestamp links SHOULD now work in all (most?) browsers.

00:52 NoZoupForYou and old test ships
06:10 Buy, no buy
14:35 Siegfried
26:00 Ark Royal
30:27 Friesland
42:33 Post Apocalyptic Mode
48:40 Question of the week by dawggunner: Italian ships

New Forum for the Podcast: https://forum.worldofwarships.com/forum/307-the-warships-podcast/

Plowshares into Swords: The Reactivation of the Iowa Class Battleships in the 1980s a Thesis by listener Michael Dennis:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7kxfuww3opisrdm/Dennis_Michael_Thesis.pdf?dl=0 REPLACE THE 3 IN THE HYPER LINK WITH A 4 TO THWART WEBCRAWLERS

• Cool 1

[KNCOL]
[KNCOL]
Members
484 posts
1,542 battles

I am absolutely hyped for Italian cruisers. Lately I've been starting to lose interest with wows but I believe these ships when released will really get me interested fully again.

One ship I would love to see be added as a premium in either tier 7 or 8 would be Zara class heavy cruiser Pola