You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SerahKhan

0.8.4 New Crates

8 comments in this topic

[90THB]
Members
406 posts
9,615 battles

The 4x Ships we can get, incl the Lenin Mission(s) in the Crates

If we have the ship (like Lenin, bought for hard $), do we get doubloon compensation for the Premium Ship(s), and Credits for Tech Tree ?

Anyone at WG can answer this whale PLease :)

@Femennenly  ?

Thx

Jean

Edited by SerahKhan
added question

[90THB]
Members
406 posts
9,615 battles

Anyone?

if you have the ships already, incl Lenin do you get a mission for the 4 ?

what do you get in compensation?

Input please?

jean

[CUTEZ]
-Members-
1,642 posts
1,212 battles
1 hour ago, SerahKhan said:

The 4x Ships we can get, incl the Lenin Mission(s) in the Crates

If we have the ship (like Lenin, bought for hard $), do we get doubloon compensation for the Premium Ship(s), and Credits for Tech Tree ?

Anyone at WG can answer this whale PLease :)

@Femennenly  ?

Thx

Jean

Hey SerahKhan,

With the missions that have arrived in 0.8.4. you will receive compensation in credits. 

The mission for each of the ships can be obtained only once. If you receive a mission for a ship that you already have in your Port, you'll get compensation in credits for completing it, taking into account specials and discounts.

There will be more information tomorrow in a dedicated article. 

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
11,238 posts
15,378 battles

Wait.... there is a Lenin mission that can drop from a crate. Hmmm..... that opens up some interesting possibilities. 

[BTLST]
Members
581 posts
8,743 battles

Has anyone else noticed that the information about a ship's: HP, Main armament, 2nd Armament, Torpedoes, Anti Aircraft Defense, Maneuverability, and Concealment is not being shown along with the Captain in the upper left-hand corner of the Home Port screen?    That was invaluable information I often referred to refreshing my memory.    That really needs to be returned to the screen.

[WOLFC]
Members
2,697 posts
5 minutes ago, dbw86 said:

Has anyone else noticed that the information about a ship's: HP, Main armament, 2nd Armament, Torpedoes, Anti Aircraft Defense, Maneuverability, and Concealment is not being shown along with the Captain in the upper left-hand corner of the Home Port screen?    That was invaluable information I often referred to refreshing my memory.    That really needs to be returned to the screen.

Someone else had the same problem and just had to restart the game.  Info is not missing for most of us it appears.

Edited by DocWalker