You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
GeisterKatze

I've enlarged my collection!

13 comments in this topic

[7CR]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
421 posts
513 battles

My first Stronk Soviet Battleship:

9hRcIjM.jpg

My second:

OwfctpU.jpg

And my latest:

AKiWetN.jpg

Thanks for all of you who helped me finish the missions for these ships!

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
6,065 posts
16,119 battles

Outstanding accomplishment.

• Funny 1

Beta Testers
73 posts
6,997 battles

Peter The Leaky is actually one of my favorite T5 ships these days...  it hits like a truck and is fairly durable. 

[7CR]
421 posts
513 battles
6 minutes ago, SouthboundPachyderm said:

Peter The Leaky is actually one of my favorite T5 ships these days...  it hits like a truck and is fairly durable. 

Interesting, I haven't played it much.  How are it's secondaries?  I'm working on the first campaign, and I need to achieve 50 hits with a BB.  I seem to be getting around 45 hits a game.  Game.  After.  Game.  After.  Game!

[GWG]
[GWG]
20,411 posts
11,332 battles
1 hour ago, SouthboundPachyderm said:

giphy.gif

[PVE]
Members
3,073 posts
21,599 battles
57 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

giphy.gif

Based on the reactions of the 2 guys there watching I'm gonna assume that was a remote control car...at least I would like to think that the instantaneous extinguishing of a life would cause more of a reaction than, "so...what were we talking about?"

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[GWG]
[GWG]
20,411 posts
11,332 battles
3 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Based on the reactions of the 2 guys there watching I'm gonna assume that was a remote control car...at least I would like to think that the instantaneous extinguishing of a life would cause more of a reaction than, "so...what were we talking about?"

I think part of the truck caught the top of the car and pushed it for a bit before finally running it over.

[PVE]
Members
3,073 posts
21,599 battles
1 hour ago, BrushWolf said:

I think part of the truck caught the top of the car and pushed it for a bit before finally running it over.

Unfortunately if the car was manned that still didn't leave any escape option for the passenger(s).

Edit: Sorry...missed the implication there...that the car started out not moving (hopefully because it was empty of passengers) & the truck gave it the impression of being under power by giving it a push 1st...is that what you meant there?

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[GWG]
[GWG]
20,411 posts
11,332 battles
8 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Unfortunately if the car was manned that still didn't leave any escape option for the passenger(s).

Edit: Sorry...missed the implication there...that the car started out not moving (hopefully because it was empty of passengers) & the truck gave it the impression of being under power by giving it a push 1st...is that what you meant there?

Your edit is correct, I think the truck caught the roof of the car but not enough to stop it from being run over.

Beta Testers
73 posts
6,997 battles
17 hours ago, GeisterKatze said:

Interesting, I haven't played it much.  How are it's secondaries?  I'm working on the first campaign, and I need to achieve 50 hits with a BB.  I seem to be getting around 45 hits a game.  Game.  After.  Game.  After.  Game!

Secondaries aren't very good. Honestly no tier 5 bb has really good secondaries, but German and some of the French ships are usually best known for theirs. 

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,189 posts
4,996 battles
17 hours ago, SouthboundPachyderm said:

Heh, "Peter the Leaky", I like it. Goes great with "Vlad the Often Impaled".

[7CR]
421 posts
513 battles

Thanks for the 'conversation'!  I'm hoping to get the mission for the tier VII Sinod.  I don't have any tier VII BBs, so will that prevent me from getting that mission or the tier VIII mission?

uss_belleau_wood_lha3_emb__16129.1464722314.380.380.jpg