Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Cruxdei

Perma Spotted the Movie

7 comments in this topic

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,727 posts
6,980 battles

from Reddit shiptoast Corporations,they present us the trailer of the upcoming movie "perma spotted".

• Cool 2
  • Funny 8
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

[DPG]
Members
1,923 posts
9,568 battles

I've been hitting the p key in all of my dds for about 4 years.  At least since I saw a Jingles video that explained some spotting stuff years ago.

[HELLS]
Members
2,662 posts
27,140 battles
1 hour ago, Amenhir said:

I've been hitting the p key in all of my dds for about 4 years.  At least since I saw a Jingles video that explained some spotting stuff years ago.

So have I. I still do it as much as possible, except when the attacker are TBs. One thing that I have learned since the CV rework playing with TBs and RN level bombers is that DDs that smoke up and stay silent inside the cloud are easier to hit than those that are moving, and I have had better results playing CVs against DD smokers than movers, including with the use of rockets on attack plane. A bit weird, but that's me. Total manual aircraft control in CV play allows blind drops, which can be a factor at times...not always against unicum DD players...all of this will change with the coming CV nerf probably.

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
6,719 posts
12,624 battles
1 hour ago, GrandAdmiral_2016 said:

So have I. I still do it as much as possible, except when the attacker are TBs. One thing that I have learned since the CV rework playing with TBs and RN level bombers is that DDs that smoke up and stay silent inside the cloud are easier to hit than those that are moving, and I have had better results playing CVs against DD smokers than movers, including with the use of rockets on attack plane. A bit weird, but that's me. Total manual aircraft control in CV play allows blind drops, which can be a factor at times...not always against unicum DD players...all of this will change with the coming CV nerf probably.

Pretty much, which is why I just facepalm when people say to just smoke up in a DD vs a CV.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this