You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Herr_Reitz

Azur Lane Collection - Duplicates not identified

20 comments in this topic

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
12,525 posts

Say WoWS... you guys want to check the identification of duplicate drops of the AL collection? I've received the Warspite at least three times... it (she) is never identified as a duplicate. 

Some other AL collectibles do identify as dupes.

Thanks. 

[MUDDX]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
22,442 battles

I got one yesterday though with a twist. The more credits container awarded a Graf Zeppelin piece that I did not have. No duplicate stamp across it. When I went to collection the GZ space was empty. I put in a ticket. The reply was that the data showed I had received a duplicate Prinz Eugen. That must be so since there was 1 duplicate shown where previously there was 0.

I am not blind, have never not seen the duplicate stamp on any other collection piece, nor misread a name.

Alas no screen shots so I must have been hallucinating.

[WOLFC]
Members
2,878 posts
16,333 battles

No visual proof, it didn't happen ... but they ARE out to get us. :Smile_glasses: 

On a serious note, I've never had a collection where I received so many unique (non-duplicate) pieces at the start.  It does to appear to be more like other collections now, however.  I'll have to watch for that "bug" ... thanks for the heads up.

[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
19,906 battles
1 hour ago, Herr_Reitz said:

Say WoWS... you guys want to check the identification of duplicate drops of the AL collection? I've received the Warspite at least three times... it (she) is never identified as a duplicate. 

Thanks. 

duplicates are recorded apparently, but you have to look it up … 

No notice, no credits and no conversion to get the ones you need - enjoy o7

Anime fanatics are getting squeezed real hard in the making of this event :)

Edited by Commander_367

[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,027 battles
2 hours ago, Herr_Reitz said:

Thanks. 

I've got 3 duplicates in the AL collection, but the duplicate label was not there on the container screen. I went into the collection to see that I already had that one and that the duplicate count went up by one.

Members
4,314 posts
4,588 battles

Clearly to replicate winning a rare and treating them like new, similar to how it is in the mobile game. 

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
14,115 posts
19,208 battles
2 hours ago, Herr_Reitz said:

Thanks. 

I have also gotten dupes which didn't show up, so know you aren't alone.

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,901 posts
45,247 battles

Duplicate tags dont show for yamamoto collection duplicate items as well.  This started when AL collection was introduced

[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,027 battles
On 5/18/2019 at 2:08 PM, Herr_Reitz said:

Thanks. 

Finally found one.

1W2a40V.jpg

@Gneisenau013, @turbo07, @Kami, @Femennenly

When there is a duplicate, usually the duplicate tag that you see in the icon on the bottom right, appears on the item itself when the container is opened. As you can see in the upper middle, the duplicate tag is missing.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
12,525 posts
6 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

When there is a duplicate, usually the duplicate tag that you see in the icon on the bottom right, appears on the item itself when the container is opened. As you can see in the upper middle, the duplicate tag is missing.

Yup.. Usually.. Not only this but you also get a notification when you go to the collection by clicking on the item. 

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,901 posts
45,247 battles

Here's an example of duplicate item for Yamamoto collection missing the Duplicate tag when opening crate.  This has happened on all duplicates I've gotten for the Yamamoto and AL collections since the AL collection was introduced.

shot-19.05.19_20.09.04-0244.jpg

[BFBTW]
Members
4,181 posts
9,556 battles
On 5/18/2019 at 2:25 PM, DocWalker said:

No visual proof, it didn't happen ... but they ARE out to get us. :Smile_glasses: 

On a serious note, I've never had a collection where I received so many unique (non-duplicate) pieces at the start.  It does to appear to be more like other collections now, however.  I'll have to watch for that "bug" ... thanks for the heads up.

Same for me.

[JEDI-]
Beta Testers
511 posts
2,570 battles

Since it doesn't work maybe they should delete this and all of the hentai crap off the servers permanently.

[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,027 battles
15 minutes ago, MikeCMyers said:

Since it doesn't work maybe they should delete this and all of the hentai crap off the servers permanently.

It works, it just does not show that it is a duplicate

[WSFUW]
Members
19 posts
5,869 battles

I have never gotten a duplicate notification, but apparently I have 3 duplicates.  I will be damn if I can identify which are duplicates since it doesn't show what the duplicates are in the Collections screen after opening.

image.thumb.png.a80c9c2a72d3ec940c2ea50f36002874.png

[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,027 battles

@Kami 

I finished the Bismarck collection early last year. The Bismarck collection items being given in the Bismarck crates this Memorial weekend are also not showing the duplicate tag for the dupes.

daS0XQK.jpg

[_AFW_]
[_AFW_]
Members
320 posts
6,229 battles

I had this issue with the other collections as well. It think it's a bug on the container screen.

[WOLFC]
Members
2,878 posts
16,333 battles
5 hours ago, jims23211 said:

I have never gotten a duplicate notification, but apparently I have 3 duplicates.  I will be damn if I can identify which are duplicates since it doesn't show what the duplicates are in the Collections screen after opening.

There's no way to tell after you close the container screen ... but it won't matter which duplicates you've actually received ... they are all equal in their ability to be exchanged for missing collection pieces (5 for 1) ... or for credits once the collection is completed.

[PVE]
Members
11,852 posts
24,537 battles
On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 3:25 PM, DocWalker said:

Yeah it started off good and I was hoping to end it fast. But now the dupes are rolling in, well, when I even get a piece that is. Not even getting dupes now. To say the flow has dried up is an understatement. Was getting 3 p/ day for a while there and now days without 1.

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Cool 1

[KAPPA]
Members
1,340 posts
7,518 battles
48 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Yeah it started off good and I was hoping to end it fast. But now the dupes are rolling in, well, when I even get a piece that is. Not even getting dupes now. To say the flow has dried up is an understatement. Was getting 3 p/ day for a while there and now days without 1.

Been going about the same for me, but I've shifted focus from the AL collection to the daily missions thing to get the DD camos (and that's on my US/Allies account anyways, where all I stand to get from the AL collection that I am likely to use is a bunch of flags). Once I finish with that (only need about 5 more days, counting today), I'll go back to the IJN/axis account and focus on daily containers in the hope of getting collection items. I noticed the no dupe notification thing when I got my first dupe, but I did notice the notification in the corner. I consider it a minor annoyance and I check the number of dupes in the collection management screen every time anyway, so it's really no big deal.