You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hyperion728

Did the Friendly Competition end early?

7 comments in this topic

[KWA]
Members
183 posts
18,287 battles

I have banner with a by minute countdown that says I've got 41 minutes left but it stopped scoring me and I need a whole 3 more points.  Can't lie either - I kinda have some salty underpants about it.

[4HIM]
Members
3,021 posts
12,642 battles

Yeah, I noticed with about 45 minutes to go it stopped counting any battles.  Don't know what happened or if that's how it works.  

[WOLFC]
Members
2,876 posts
16,321 battles

Your battles don't count for the last hour before reset for the new day ... nothing has changed.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,024 battles
1 hour ago, DocWalker said:

Your battles don't count for the last hour before reset for the new day ... nothing has changed.

This^^^

Each day starts at 6am EDT (3am PDT) and ends at 5am EDT (2am PDT) the next day.

X5BKlQd.jpg

• Cool 1

[WOLFC]
Members
2,876 posts
16,321 battles
2 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

This^^^

Each day starts at 6am EDT (3am PDT) and ends at 5am EDT (2am PDT) the next day.

X5BKlQd.jpg

I knew I had read that somewhere, just couldn't find it again ... you MUST have everything cross-indexed! :Smile_veryhappy::Smile_medal:  +1

[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,024 battles
Just now, DocWalker said:

I knew I had read that somewhere, just couldn't find it again ... you MUST have everything cross-indexed! :Smile_veryhappy::Smile_medal:  +1

I put it in my thread about this event. It is the first big pic.

[KWA]
Members
183 posts
18,287 battles

Ok I get it but why say "scoring *starts* in 41 minutes" (at 0219 PST) when in reality "scoring" has already stopped (for that day).  It leads to confusion.  Either have a message from 01-02 with a countdown (and then nothing during the 1 hour reset); or say "scoring for tomorrow starts in X".  Seems a simple solution?  I can never keep straight all the reset time's with events, containers, missions, etc; as they all seem to take place at 02, 03, or sometimes 04 with little consistency.  A single time for the whole shebang would be awesome.