You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
vonshaunus

Allowance token awards missing

5 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
8 posts
4,138 battles

According to the in game screen, 500 points for the team with no modifier should be 44 tokens? Yesterday I did 500+ points, and got 8 tokens, showed at '4 tokens' twice in the notifications panel (which is I am sure for the wall of honor participation and top 50%). Nothing else.

Is this a bug or is are the rules on screen just complete nonsense?

[LOU1]
Members
4,170 posts
12,075 battles

44 is the total of all tokens earned on the way through 500 points; those at 100,200, etc all added together.

Edited by ExploratorOne

[CO-OP]
Members
1,378 posts
24,006 battles

When you hit a given threshold of point, the tokens are immediately issued.  You should receive a notification of earning X-tokens for reaching that threshold, but you won't see them the following day.  As a test, if you haven't reached the final threshold for today's team, keep playing and check your notifications when you reach a new threshold. 

[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,027 battles
On 5/17/2019 at 7:11 PM, vonshaunus said:

According to the in game screen, 500 points for the team with no modifier should be 44 tokens? Yesterday I did 500+ points, and got 8 tokens, showed at '4 tokens' twice in the notifications panel (which is I am sure for the wall of honor participation and top 50%). Nothing else.

Is this a bug or is are the rules on screen just complete nonsense?

On 5/17/2019 at 7:42 PM, HamptonRoads said:

When you hit a given threshold of point, the tokens are immediately issued.  You should receive a notification of earning X-tokens for reaching that threshold, but you won't see them the following day.  As a test, if you haven't reached the final threshold for today's team, keep playing and check your notifications when you reach a new threshold. 

This^^^

Tokens earned via points are issued as soon as you hit the threshold.

The box at the upper right corner of the screen where you pick a team for that day, only shows the Tokens earned from the WoV and for your team winning. Those are not calculated until the day is done, so that is why you get them the next day.