Sign in to follow this  
Kelorn

Episode 131: Do You Know Where the "P" Key Is?

5 comments in this topic

[-K-]
Retired WoWS Community Contributors
317 posts
6,655 battles

Episode 131: Do You Know Where the "P" Key Is?

Note: Timestamp links only appear to work in Microsoft Edge and Safari. Please use them as a guide to scrub forward to the times you'd like to start listening! Thanks!

01:15 Test Ship Changes
05:20 Slava
12:36 Yoshino
16:21 Benham
20:55 Kleber
32:48 Bayard
38:04 Georgia
43:49 CV Rework Detection Supertest
50:57 Questions of the Week

Hi listeners! We are back for this weeks episode of the Warships Podcast. Please pardon those of us who have been sick. This episode is filled with reviews and assessments of the latest test ships in a continuation of the previous episode as well as updates on game changes coming forth. Notable changes and testing will be done on carriers as Wargaming will be conducting closed test sessions to try these changes. The podcast crew give their prospective on all this and more. Thank you everyone for your amazing support of this show and our community. We very much look forward to having you again on the next Warships Podcast!

New Forum for the Podcast: https://forum.worldofwarships.com/forum/307-the-warships-podcast/

Podcast Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFs8t5v-yXYl9utoiJyPHkQ

Plowshares into Swords: The Reactivation of the Iowa Class Battleships in the 1980s a Thesis by listener Michael Dennis:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7kxfuww3opisrdm/Dennis_Michael_Thesis.pdf?dl=0 REPLACE THE 3 IN THE HYPER LINK WITH A 4 TO THWART WEBCRAWLERS

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[A-I-M]
Members
1,582 posts
16,723 battles

Welcome back and Im very glad you have overcome the crud in succession.

I have been awaiting Yoshino and your discussion whetted my appetite further. From the early discussions of Benham, I considered buffs necessary, it now sounds more interesting. Your discussion of Slava and watching a Flamu video of this beast make me shake my head in wonder. And the RU server think it needs help...

Vanessaira's mention of Harpoon provoked serious nostalgia. I was a Harpoon enthusiast, and would love a version that encompasses the same historical period as WoWS. 

• Cool 1

[Y0L0]
Members
223 posts
8,984 battles

I sadly do not even own the kurfurst. I guess I need to grind it out fast in order to maintain my reputation here :fish_haloween:

• Cool 1

[A-I-M]
Members
1,582 posts
16,723 battles
10 hours ago, HoldMyBeer_ said:

I sadly do not even own the kurfurst. I guess I need to grind it out fast in order to maintain my reputation here :fish_haloween:

Lol, get that full secondary build ASAP to keep your rep. 

[-K-]
Retired WoWS Community Contributors
317 posts
6,655 battles

Who's gonna help @HoldMyBeer_ Grind out his GK?!?!

Sign in to follow this