You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Col_Nasty

commanders question ( I have a little girl (10-pnt ) commander in my list )

13 comments in this topic

[GOB]
Members
2,059 posts

Ok so I was going to assign a commander to my UK ship  I am taking out of moth balls and I see this little cartoon girl with 10pnts in my list and she looks like she's for the Hood.  I have NO idea how she got there.  Well I didn't plan to get the hood or should I ?   I was going to assign a new  3 point commander to the Furious but can I use her?  Is that wise?

As always thnx for the input

Col Out

• Funny 1

[WOSV]
Members
595 posts
3,883 battles

If that's what you want the little cartoon girl to do, then go for it. Those captains aren't specific to any one ship.

As for should you get Hood, I guess you could if you've been itching for her. If you've been wanting to get a good captain to get through the British CV's, then I'd slap her in your Furious. I find it always good to get a good captain in a CV as soon as you can. The more skills the better.

*Edit: I will assume the little cartoon girl in question is the Azure Lane Hood captain, which is curious as to how you would acquire her without outright buying her or the Hood bundle she comes with. Were the AL captains ever in random drops or Super Containers? I can't seem to recall. Very strange indeed.

OH, uh, important notice: Little Cartoon Girls speaks exclusively Japanese and is usually very squeaky and irritating. If so desired, you can filter out the Azure Lane content for a normal British 10 pt. Captain. Figured that would be important.

Edited by Halonut24
  • Cool 1

[WHARF]
Members
249 posts
17,454 battles
5 minutes ago, Halonut24 said:

If that's what you want the little cartoon girl to do, then go for it. Those captains aren't specific to any one ship.

As for should you get Hood, I guess you could if you've been itching for her. If you've been wanting to get a good captain to get through the British CV's, then I'd slap her in your Furious. I find it always good to get a good captain in a CV as soon as you can. The more skills the better.

*Edit: I will assume the little cartoon girl in question is the Azure Lane Hood captain, which is curious as to how you would acquire her without outright buying her or the Hood bundle she comes with. Were the AL captains ever in random drops or Super Containers? I can't seem to recall. Very strange indeed.

OH, uh, important notice: Little Cartoon Girls speaks exclusively Japanese and is usually very squeaky and irritating. If so desired, you can filter out the Azure Lane content for a normal British 10 pt. Captain. Figured that would be important.

won...doing missions

• Cool 2

[SYN]
Members
8,236 posts
13,957 battles

It's just a normal RN captain for other than appearance (and voice over lines) so use it anywhere ya want (or not at all). She doesn't have any special skills or affinity to any certain ship type.

• Cool 1

[_RNG_]
Members
787 posts
8,525 battles

25 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

...can I use her?

Yes. No problem at all. She'll require retraining just like any other 10 point commander. That's all she is. But you can use her anywhere.

22 minutes ago, Halonut24 said:

The Azure Lane commander was earnable in series of Missions in the last month or so. Pretty easy mission, that didn't take any special attention.

And yes, the voice is annoying, but like @Halonut24 said, you can filter out the Azure Lane content.

(I wish I could keep the Azure Lane visuals but turn off the voice, but so far I haven't figured out how to do it. That's a different thread though.)

Edited by Jester_of_War
  • Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
20,142 posts
14,332 battles
29 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

I have NO idea how she got there.

IIRC you had to opt in by logging into the main website (or weebsite? LOL) and clicking an "I accept" button.

Saying you don't know how she got there is disingenuous to say the least. She's a 10 point British captain who can be retrained to any ship.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Meh 1

[MPIRE]
[MPIRE]
Beta Testers
1,821 posts
10,838 battles
28 minutes ago, Halonut24 said:

Little Cartoon Girls speaks exclusively Japanese and is usually very squeaky and irritating.

Luckily for OP, Hood is one of the few collaboration captain that could be gotten for free that ISN'T squeaky in the slightest.  She sounds very much like an adult, and doesn't get all hyper in her voice lines.

• Cool 1

Members
3,067 posts
2,541 battles

519sUXL4PZL.jpg

Little girl? That's what you think of a fine lady?

Edited by Hurlbut

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
13,990 posts
5,814 battles
1 hour ago, Halonut24 said:

When it comes to AL, the ones to watch out for on the irritation meter is Hipper and Yukikaze. Yukikaze is loud and squeaky, being a small boat. I think she's hilarious but non anime fans may find her annoying. Hipper just sounds permanently pissed off with you, and wants to kick the crap out of something.

The other AL characters largely sound mature and calm. But as always YMMV. WG mostly chose AL characters who are canonically grown young women.

Hood herself has a elegant and nicely soothing voice.

[WOSV]
Members
595 posts
3,883 battles
13 minutes ago, Hurlbut said:

519sUXL4PZL.jpg

Little girl? That's what you think of a fine lady?

Well, fine until she ran into Phil Swift on the high seas...

[ARGSY]
Members
20,142 posts
14,332 battles
36 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

Maybe next time you won't mask your Insults as answers so obviously. 

There was no masking intended, and the manner of your reply tells me a great deal about you.

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
5,891 posts
17,940 battles
1 hour ago, Col_Nasty said:

Thanx guys!  All upped!   Going to put her there.  

A little girl in the hood?  What could possibly go wrong?

:Smile_hiding: