You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
barbaroja_Ar

LittleWhiteMouse Premium Ships Reviews

9 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
20,171 posts
13,061 battles
21 minutes ago, barbaroja_Ar said:

Hi all,

I have this link with @LittleWhiteMouse Mouse's (New) Summary of Premium Ships

Is there a new Summaty post for last premium ships?

TIA

LWM has been ill, so hasn't done much lately and rightly so. Get well @LittleWhiteMouse. Her latest premium ship review is #123 Lazo.

Exeter was #121, so I would guess that Lenin (LWM has not released yet) is probably #122.

[WG-CC]
Wiki Editor, Members
9,100 posts
7,995 battles

The link you posted is still the active one, although it does not have Lazo yet. Ships like Lenin and Neustrashimy have not gotten reviewed yet, though she wants to get around to them once she's back on her feet.

Just gonna quote the final section of her Lazo review:

For those unaware, I'm not feeling very well.  I got seriously ill at the end of April and I'm still recovering, albeit slowly.  This has really put a damper on the time I'm able to sit at a computer, to say nothing of my output of work and reviews.

I wish I could say this review heralds the end of my content drought.  This review was nearly completed when my health failed me back in late April and it's only now limping across the finish line as I'm only able to put a couple of hours of work in at a time before needing rest.  I'm aware of the backlog of ships to review currently including Montepelier, Yukikaze, Lenin and Neutrashimy.  I might try and do something a little less involved for the two Azur Lane crossover ships but I think Lenin deserves a closer look given all of the differences Soviet Battleships bring to the table to say nothing of Neutrashimy  I do not have an ETA on either of these.

Furthermore, even if I wasn't feeling miserable, the next part of my CV rework review (Dive Bombers) would similarly have to be put on hold with the changes proposed by Wargaming with patch 0.8.4 and beyond.  I need to see what survives the upcoming overhaul before committing myself to work that will simply be made obsolete within weeks of it being published.  I'm personally hoping for things to change somewhat dramatically over the next patch or two even if that necessitates a lot more work on my part to keep up with the differences.

This is a long winded way of me saying 'thank you'.  Thank you for your continued support.  Thank you for your patience.  Thank you for all of your well wishes.  I will try and have a little something up for you all before the end of May and hopefully I will return to more regular content production over the coming weeks.

Members
175 posts
9,928 battles
3 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

LWM has been ill, so hasn't done much lately and rightly so. Get well @LittleWhiteMouse. Her latest premium ship review is #123 Lazo.

Just putting it into perspective, as Capt Kizzy mentioned, LWM has been ill. This may be an understatement as per her recent post she let us know that she nearly died. Let's all give her our support and well wishes, and patiently wait for any reviews she may bless us with.

Get Well Soon @LittleWhiteMouse Please take whatever time you need for recovery.

[PVE]
Members
20,171 posts
13,061 battles
3 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

9 minutes ago, BlueByYou said:

Just putting it into perspective, as Capt Kizzy mentioned, LWM has been ill. This may be an understatement as per her recent post she let us know that she nearly died. Let's all give her our support and well wishes, and patiently wait for any reviews she may bless us with.

Get Well Soon @LittleWhiteMouse Please take whatever time you need for recovery.

Really!?! I hadn't noticed. :Smile_facepalm:

Let's break down my post.

LWM has been ill

So you can see, I have that covered.

, so hasn't done much lately and rightly so.

She hasn't done much lately, because she was ill. I said rightly so as since she was ill, she didn't need to do anything.

Get well @LittleWhiteMouse.

More well wishes to everyone else's for LWM.

Her latest premium ship review is #123 Lazo.

Answered the OP's question.

Sorry, but you have tripped my sarcasm breaker as I covered the things you posted, just in less words. 

Edited by Kizarvexis

Members
175 posts
9,928 battles
3 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Sorry, but you have tripped my sarcasm breaker as I covered the things you posted, just in less words. 

Indeed you have. And, sorry to have made you post more. But always enjoyable hearing words from a dragon :D

Fair Winds and following seas Kiz.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
20,171 posts
13,061 battles
3 minutes ago, BlueByYou said:

Indeed you have. And, sorry to have made you post more. But always enjoyable hearing words from a dragon :D

Fair Winds and following seas Kiz.

:Smile_teethhappy:  Irritable dragon today. :Smile_teethhappy:

:Smile_honoring: GL&FS :Smile_honoring: 

• Cool 1

[TIAR]
[TIAR]
Beta Testers
1,630 posts
25,245 battles

On 5/17/2019 at 11:12 AM, Kizarvexis said:

Exeter was #121, so I would guess that Lenin (LWM has not released yet) is probably #122.

This was the reason why I asked. Found #123 but no #122, having  @LittleWhiteMouse the highest level in her reports I assume "I" was missing some other summary.

Thanks all 

@LittleWhiteMouse hope you are getting better! And once more, thanks for your work:cap_like:

• Cool 1